M Asam

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Orange problem. Help

I ordered the magic finish and it arrived so quick i havent ordrerd with IW for ages so well done to them but i have a problem with the magic finish and hope someone can help when i apply the magic finish it makes me look so orange i have applied it thick and thin tried more than once but just makes me look like jodie marsh i also find it didnt cover my bad bits my skin colour is pale and blotchy etc, please help cuz i so wanted to love this product and you all seem to like it:33:

Do you apply it after your moisturiser or directly onto cleansed skin?

I'm not sure whether they recommend applying it after moisturiser, as the models who demonstrate it do so after cleaning their skin (usually with a tissue) and then they apply it immediately which suggests it can be applied directly onto the skin. I do put it on after moisturising though (which may be wrong) and I've had good results with it

Yes i use a moisturiser but i will try it without if that dont work back it goes.

Thanks for responding tho

Damn - sorry to hear this. I am still loving mine and have converted Loopy and Darls to the range too :)

oh its lovely, I never went orange, although the colour WAS scarey, once on it seemed invisible, just a nice blended skin colour

Thanks for your help must be me lol well it all packed up to go back now and wait for a month later refund lol.

I ordered this on the 29th April when it was the POTD as I had read all the great reviews about it and it has still not arrived, sounds like it usually takes less than 10 days to deliver it so I hope it is not lost in the post somewhere

Latest posts

Back