Malissa J Fashion TSV 25/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no, i love colour & pattern & the more the better (not that id buy these) & i love all the colours & prints & i know plenty of others who are looking forward to buying both pieces
I like bright colours too on occasion but this tsv is just too much and it looks like most qvc potential buyers think the same. All sizes of both items in all colours are still available…..

But you can wear it as a scarf, or a belt.........I'm sure I saw that through the night, or I might have just been having nightmares :confused:
Oh, for goodness sakes, I didn't see this show so didn't pick up on this little nugget of info.
Had I known, I'd have bought two lots of both; holiday wardrobe sorted.

Unbelievably awful! What were the buyers thinking? Even Ali Keenan wouldn't have looked good in them.

Also, lately both presenters and guests keep bandying around the phrase 'beach cover-up'. The thought of anything in polyester to be thrown over damp swimwear and an over-heated, potentially sand encrusted body makes me break out in a clammy sweat. Jenny Blackhurst keeps saying that she wears Kim's trousers over a bikini but surely the garment to adheres to you. I distinctly remember one hot autumn day sitting on a faux leather chair wearing one of Kim's slinky skirts and having to unstick it from my rear worrying that someone would see the large damp patch on said area.

Unbelievably awful! What were the buyers thinking? Even Ali Keenan wouldn't have looked good in them.

Also, lately both presenters and guests keep bandying around the phrase 'beach cover-up'. The thought of anything in polyester to be thrown over damp swimwear and an over-heated, potentially sand encrusted body makes me break out in a clammy sweat. Jenny Blackhurst keeps saying that she wears Kim's trousers over a bikini but surely the garment to adheres to you. I distinctly remember one hot autumn day sitting on a faux leather chair wearing one of Kim's slinky skirts and having to unstick it from my rear worrying that someone would see the large damp patch on said area.
I wonder if QVC will sell clothing made of bamboo. The fabric is cheap to produce and the garments I have bought in bamboo wear well.

There's a five star review for the top on the website already!!!!😮
Mind you, the person didn't actually buy said item, just said looks lovely, would have liked plain colours!!!!!! Unbelievable!
Don’t think plain colours would improve it in the slightest. Maybe it’s one of Flintys friends.

Latest posts

Back