Mally quality

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've zoomed in Flamenco, I can't tell but you could be right. Doesn't look good though with the colour variation, this shouldn't happen with a film over.

had to switch off, unbearable to watch these two screeching and getting high on make up!
Mally is the opposite of Bobbi Brown in every way. Choice of thick heavy gloop to look glamourous, or minimalist to look natural and improve what is there already.

had to switch off, unbearable to watch these two screeching and getting high on make up!
Mally is the opposite of Bobbi Brown in every way. Choice of thick heavy gloop to look glamourous, or minimalist to look natural and improve what is there already.

I've not been remotely tempted to buy any Mally products. I can't bear the OTT presentation of the products, and as you say, its all gloop and heavy makeup. Give me Bobbi Brown or Laura Mercier anyday.

I can't remember if there was a wax disc or similar on my face defender, but she usually puts some sort of protective item on there. It isn't helped by being clear so the photography will affect that as well. It's quite good actually.

imao this is some of the worst makeup that i have used. avon mascara and eye pencils are better. they are not bullet proof and quite the opposite flaking mascara is not a good look. eyeshadows are not very pigmented and quite hard and the lip glosses gloopy. the concealer is chalky and rough and the powder that sets the concealer glittery and cheap and coarse the individual prices are expensive for what they are and you can buy bobbi brown,chanel, mac and benefit even nars for the prices of mally.

even my teenage daughters dont rate it and they buy really cheap stuff that looks and lasts longer.

love watching her and alison but wont buy anymore stuff. a lot of hype

I have never been tempted to try any of Mally's products, from the little I have seen they look rather cheap,and the Lady herself although she seems very nice the shouting does my head in.....

The shouting does my head in too!! Although I haven't tried any Bobbi Brown or Laura Mercier products yet, I would like to (omg separate thread somewhere re my search for LM sample lol). Everyone seems to love BB & LM make up and I am impressed by BB's philosophy. I must say I really like some Avon stuff too, and of course MAC (love MAC but not the prices!!), and stuff you find in Boots make up stands lol.

I am sure she a lovely women in real life and no doubt much quieter too.

But I am sorry your products look cheap like the stuff you used to buy as a teenager in Woolies. You caked it on and thought it was fabulous.

I love make up , but like you I can't watch Mally specially if she's on with AY , all the celeb crap puts me right off , I don't care which celeb uses it , I care about the quality of the products .
I also hate it that the models are made up by make up artists( on all the make up shows) , why not show them doing their own make up with the products , we'd have a better idea if a product went on as easily as they tell us . Plus why when Mally demonstrates something the model already has the said product on and she just goes over it ?????
I've never been tempted by any of the make up

Excellent point, Brubalu, that the models are already wearing the make-up when Mally "shows us how". When Stacey, Models/YBF, appeared, I remember Amica and Joy making up their own faces as she went along. Much more informative and in 'real time'. I'm waiting for the LG TSV!

There used to be weekly "In the Salon with Alison" shows with a model and AY telling us how rubbish models are at applying slap because (a) they're beautiful, and (b) they're spoilt by having make-up artists making them up. But at least you could see the texture and levels of pigment as the products were applied. These shows seem few and far between now.

Jude x

when the makeup is applied on air you can see how smooth it is as it goes on the skin and how pigmented it is when i get mally makeup home i am usually quite disappointed with the quality. i like the brow stick though that is very good at shaping the brows

Most of Mally and Laura Geller's models are made up off-set and Mally will just dab on a bit of lipglosss and Ta-da! they show the before and after photos. Do you think they're sending out lesser quality products to the ones on air Boffy?

I do agree with Snarly that the Models Prefer shows showed the "face" being created from start to finish which seems a better approach.

Jude xx

Most of Mally and Laura Geller's models are made up off-set and Mally will just dab on a bit of lipglosss and Ta-da! they show the before and after photos. Do you think they're sending out lesser quality products to the ones on air Boffy?

I do agree with Snarly that the Models Prefer shows showed the "face" being created from start to finish which seems a better approach.

Jude xx[/QUOTE

its a bit wierd isn't it. the results look really good on air but when you get the products they just dont look as good when you get it at home. to get the finish that mally gets on air is more difficult and am i the only person that hates the mascara. i have the white tube one and it flakes qute embarrassing..

Latest posts

Back