Mally TSV 16/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Unable to locate some of the prices to do a ml for ml.

Evercolor Poreless Face Defender (13g) - £37 at Q
Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation (12g) - £35 at Q, but this price includes a brush.
Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6) - £20 at Q
Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner (0.3g) - unable to locate price
Intense Color Lip Gloss (3.4ml) unable to locate price

Cost incl p&p is £40.93 so a good price for contents, but unsure of its total value.

Unable to locate some of the prices to do a ml for ml.

Evercolor Poreless Face Defender (13g) - £37 at Q
Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation (12g) - £35 at Q, but this price includes a brush.
Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6) - £20 at Q
Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner (0.3g) - unable to locate price
Intense Color Lip Gloss (3.4ml) unable to locate price

Cost incl p&p is £40.93 so a good price for contents, but unsure of its total value.

even i was seriously struggling to even make one

I can't listen to Mally...too OTT for me, so I have never been tempted to watch

her offerings. :)

I like the stuff in the pink compact. I still have an oily t-zone and this stuff stops the shine for hours. I also like the shadow sticks, especially the more muted colours. They last all day on my oily lids.

no Q have stated several times on facebook that all new mally stock is arriving in september (not that i believe anything until it happens)
I'm nosey so did a Google search. Mally was acquired by ASBeauty in March. They also own Laura Geller and Julep. I think that this sounds promising. The new company seems to be on the right track but we'll have to wait and see. The way the last owner sold items was off-putting to me. They used a monthly subscription model and wondering if this was perhaps one of the reasons we saw less and less of Mally.

Latest posts

Back