Mally TSV 5/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes. For example, a set of 30 of her eyeshadow sticks, all different colours of course.:) That would be great. Or a supersize of the Face Defender in 50g... Yeah, I know: Dream on....

Attachments

• Mally TSV 1.jpg
    Mally TSV 1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Mally TSV 2.jpg
    Mally TSV 2.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Mally TSV 3.jpg
    Mally TSV 3.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 237
  • Mally TSV 4.jpg
    Mally TSV 4.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 238
Thanks for that Ani. I was tempted because I do like the one colour stick I already have, but looking at the reviews I don't think I'll bother.

I was waiting for a TSV being a collection of the shadow sticks to stock up and when I saw the set on the US website, I was slightly jelaous. But not anymore after I had read the reviews. I think two colours in one stick is a very good idea but only if the quality remains the same.

Trouble is they look sparkly, frosted, whatever you call it. I prefer the Boots No7 matt ones.

There are also matte ones from Mally, I have got several of them from collections but don't like them that much. I prefer the shimmer sticks. And the Aloe sticks by Catrice in green and brown- lilac(?). They are great and it is a shame they don't have more colours.

Memory Lane - my best quick eye shadow was a Moave Magic, it was a natural colour and stayed all day on my oily lids and was a great base for powder shadows for more made up occasions I have been searching for a replacement for years, Mally shadow sticks just don't stay on me at all, even if I just use them as a a thick liner and blend.

Memory Lane - my best quick eye shadow was a Moave Magic, it was a natural colour and stayed all day on my oily lids and was a great base for powder shadows for more made up occasions I have been searching for a replacement for years, Mally shadow sticks just don't stay on me at all, even if I just use them as a a thick liner and blend.
That brings back memories, it was the best.🙂

That brings back memories, it was the best.🙂
I’m still using Mojave Magic brushes and am still looking for an equivalent to their Natural Everywhere Colour.

Mally 6 Piece 2-in-1 Shadow Stick Collection
Item Number: 248927
QVC Price £78.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £0.00

Create a multitude of mesmerising eye looks in just one swipe, with Mally's brand new six-piece 2-in-1 Shadow Stick Collection. To celebrate their worldwide launch at QVC, the set includes all six eyeshadow sticks, each offering two gorgeous shades, specially curated for you by Mally herself! Whether you're treating a beauty buff this Christmas or just topping up your make-up stash, these shimmering eyeshadows are pretty hard to resist.
*A great saving: If you were to buy six standard Mally shadow sticks individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £108 plus P&P. So, to get this 2-in-1 Shadow Stick Collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £36.96, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £71.04.
All eyes on you - this collection is great for experimenting with this party season. It's easier than ever to create the perfect eye make-up with two colours in just one swipe. Each 2-in-1 Shadow Stick boasts a matte and a shimmer shade, with six sticks to play with! They're great for taking away on holiday too, offering 12 eyeshadows in one compact collection.
Last minute shopper? We've got you! This gorgeous collection will be delivered just in time for Christmas, making it the perfect present for a loved one. You can gift the whole lot, split it up into smaller sets or pop individual shadow sticks in their stockings.
Contains:
  • 6 x 2-in-1 Shadow Sticks (1g) - in Ivory Matte/Sand Shimmer, Taupe Matte/Taupe Shimmer, Caramel Matte/Foxy Shimmer, Putty Matte/Bliss Shimmer, Sand Matte/Gold Shimmer and Ginger Matte/Bronze Shimmer

I don’t know if others will agree with me, but I think if you’re over 60/70 you should only wear matt shadows. I think shine or glittery type’s don’t flatter unless you’re young. Opinions may vary but I would like your opinions. I want new shadows that are easy to apply.

I don’t know if others will agree with me, but I think if you’re over 60/70 you should only wear matt shadows. I think shine or glittery type’s don’t flatter unless you’re young. Opinions may vary but I would like your opinions. I want new shadows that are easy to apply.
I'm 61 and hate matt shadows. They make my eyes look dull and tired. I'm not saying I like glitter, but like a bit of a sparkle. I use a matt base but always have at least a bit of shimmer in the centre of my lids. Maybe I look awful, but I'm sure my daughter would have told me if it was not good :)

Latest posts

Back