Mally TSV 30/5/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mally 4 Piece Collection TSV 30/05/24

Plush Pen Foundation RRP £26.75 (as its $34 in the US with a Brush)
Perfect Prep Refreshing Serum Primer RRP £33.96 + post (on QVC UK)
Higher Love Volumizing Mascara RRP £17 + post (on QVC UK)
Positive Color 2-in-1 Lip & Cheek Stick RRP £16.92 + post (on QVC UK)

Total RRP £94.63 + post

extremely difficult to do prices for this

Attachments

• Mally TSV 1.png
    Mally TSV 1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
This looks a decent kit. I do like mally and their original stick foundation in medium was the best colour match I’ve ever had. Not sure if they still do that one. As I don’t seem to be able to get it anywhere

I like the look of this kit, I do like a primer! Had a look on American QVC and think I might be Fair for the winter but not sure about a summer colour, maybe Beige. Have to wait for TV presentation here though as I like to see the colour on an arm before I decide. Price/easy pay dependant I may be tempted to try 2 colours. :cool:

I like the look of this kit, I do like a primer! Had a look on American QVC and think I might be Fair for the winter but not sure about a summer colour, maybe Beige. Have to wait for TV presentation here though as I like to see the colour on an arm before I decide. Price/easy pay dependant I may be tempted to try 2 colours. :cool:
The problem I have with Mally is that she only does yellow based colours (ie warm) in foundation- even the very lightest is yellow toned. I look jaundiced! I do wish these US brands would wake up to the fact that a big proportion of us Brit’s have cool undertones. If they added a couple of cool shades they’d sell more

The problem I have with Mally is that she only does yellow based colours (ie warm) in foundation- even the very lightest is yellow toned. I look jaundiced! I do wish these US brands would wake up to the fact that a big proportion of us Brit’s have cool undertones. If they added a couple of cool shades they’d sell more
Yes, I agree, alot of the shades are yellow based. That is why I need to see them on skin on the day. I can usually tell if any of them will suit me. I do do ok with Doll 10 and Tarte by going with the lighter shades and they do seem to suit me. But my skin is not very pale. Laura Geller Blance and Glow in Porcelain is too light for me but Fair and Light are too dark in the winter so I have given up with that. It was actually said in the American QVC presentation that the shades are yellow based, like it is a good thing, so I am not holding out much hope.

Yes, I agree, alot of the shades are yellow based. That is why I need to see them on skin on the day. I can usually tell if any of them will suit me. I do do ok with Doll 10 and Tarte by going with the lighter shades and they do seem to suit me. But my skin is not very pale. Laura Geller Blance and Glow in Porcelain is too light for me but Fair and Light are too dark in the winter so I have given up with that. It was actually said in the American QVC presentation that the shades are yellow based, like it is a good thing, so I am not holding out much hope.
Oh oh. the primer has 2 reviews, both bad! It looks like a gel rather than a cream. The mascara has good reviews but the colour stick thing is new to the UK . Looks ok though. 😕

Mally Brightening & Multi-Tasking 4 Piece Collection
Item Number: 250594
QVC Price £81.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

Discover the Brightening & Multi-Tasking Collection from Mally, your go-to for a full-face make-up routine. This four-piece set includes NEW Plush Pen Foundation for a flawless-looking complexion and NEW Perfect Prep Refreshing Serum Primer to promote a more luminous appearance, as well as the gorgeous Higher Love Volumizing Mascara and versatile Positive Color 2-in-1 Lip + Cheek Stick. Let this collection refresh your make-up bag and bring radiance to your day.
*A great saving: if you were to buy the items in this Mally collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £96.80 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £56.84.
Currently only available at QVC - this collection is currently only available here at QVC, so now you’re in the know… go ahead and pick up something exciting that you won’t find anywhere else.
NEW primer and foundation - start your day the luxurious way with the new skin-prepping Perfect Prep Refreshing Serum Primer. Flecked with real gold flakes, this lightweight formula is designed to help add luminosity to your complexion. The NEW Plush Pen Foundation will quickly become your new favourite base, featuring an extra-plush applicator that allows you to spot-correct or build up your desired coverage easily.
Your make-up essentials - we love that this set has all the basics covered for a full-face make-up routine. Start with the primer to help prep and smooth your skin for make-up application, then follow with the foundation and build to your desired coverage. Sweep on the mascara and finish by adding a pop of colour to your cheeks and lips using the 2-in-1 Lip & Cheek Stick.
Foundation Colour Options:
  • Fair
  • Light
  • Beige
  • Medium
  • Tan
  • Rich
  • Deep
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Perfect Prep Refreshing Serum Primer (30ml) - a lightweight, liquid-gel formula infused with gold flakes and hyaluronic acid. Designed to smooth effortlessly over the skin, creating the perfect canvas for your make-up or a beautifully luminous look when worn alone
  • 1 x NEW Plush Pen Foundation (20g) in choice of Fair, Light, Beige, Medium, Tan, Rich or Deep - this natural-finish foundation offers medium, buildable coverage and boasts an extra-plush applicator for spot-correcting and building up your desired coverage
  • 1 x Higher Love Volumizing Mascara (8ml) - this creamy formula coats and defines for an intense jet-black finish, while the specially designed brush combs and sweeps to lift lashes
  • 1 x Positive Color 2-in-1 Lip + Cheek Stick (7g) in Reliable Rose - a hydrating creme-to-powder formula that can be used to add instant, natural-looking, luminous colour to cheeks and lips. Enriched with vitamin E

I watched the video and one of the models has the foundation colours on her arm. At least on my computer, the fairest shade (which I would be) doesn't look yellow, but more like it has a neutral undertone. But I won't order because you know, there's a L'Occitane TSV coming up...:)

The foundation looks rather nice but it’s only 20g which isn’t full size and the sponge will soak some up as well. The models definitely didn’t have the cheek colour on their lips. Alison did and it wasn’t particularly flattering. I wanted to try the foundation and could use a new mascara but I can live without the primer and blusher so it’s a pass after all.

I was thinking those applications style of foundations do not have much product in them. Normal ones in tubes or bottles are 30mls.

I did catch part of the presentation last night. Loved her rescue dog.

Why didn't the dark skinned model apply the makeup on the 9pm presentation?
Poor sausage just had to sit there the whole time. Meanwhile Pirijo and JJ had to keep applying all the unguents!!

If you were to buy the items in this Mally collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £96.80

Perfect Prep Refreshing Serum Primer (30ml) £33.96 at Q cost £15.40
For Mally Brightening Multi Tasking Foundation as shown in presentation but not in description (20g) £28.92 at Q cost £13.12
Higher Love Volumizing Mascara (8ml) £17 at Q cost £7.71
Positive Color 2-in-1 Lip + Cheek Stick (7g) £16.92 at Q cost £7.68

Total £96.80 cost £43.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for the earlier calculations including the exchange rate item direct.

Latest posts

Back