Mally's company for sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The trouble is many businesses see profit in the wrong way ....they spend it and bang .....you have to keep reinvesting the money ....they see cash flow and think , new car new house ...and not ...right back into the business for a while until real profit is made ....

Hope things get better for her soon ....i really so

mally will be alright she seems quite sharp

There is a Mally TSV on the 27th, I wonder if that will still go ahead. I've used a few of her items, and like some, but one thing she does that I love is her eyebrow set pencil thingy, can't remember what it's called but it keeps your eyebrow in place like a wax - I've tried a lot of them and hers works better than any, and the one I'm using I've had for 2 years.

No matter what's what, I hate to hear of a company going to bankruptcy.

Incidentally, I've noticed the Q community on the USA site before, but we don't seem to have the same community on our QVC website - or is it there and I've just missed something?

The wax brow thingy is the one thing I really like so if you find a good replacement I would be very interested.

Well I'm waiting to hear what the very exciting announcement is going to be that she has tweeted about.

Mind you, if they want a brand ambassador who is a reflection of the brand's founder, they will need someone extremely loud and shouty... hmmm - which QVC presenter would fit the bill?

Oh interesting comment from MUA and a free lance make up artist who worked for Mally.

That's really sad. I'm not surprised though. I freelanced for them and figured things were going ++

downhill when they cut ALL freelancer hours everywhere (in other words, they stopped hiring any freelancers anywhere all over)

But did everyone really look drop dead gorgeous in Mally makeup? I'm probably not the one to talk as I don't wear much makeup and I like Molton Brown. I never thought the Mally stuff was any better than anything else - just always sold big style by a very big personality.

CC

The only thing I will miss is the mascara. Its one of the few which doesn`t irritate my eyes and stays put.

I'm impressed with all the information that is dug up on this forum.I wouldn't know here to start..........Looks like a bit of a mess for Mally.

I'm genuinely shocked as I always assumed she was doing good with sales and all those celebrity clients.

It sounds more like mismanagement rather than an unprofitable business. In which case it's a shame for Mally, it's employees and customers.

"Those assets include merchandise consigned to QVC and held at its warehouses across the nation."

i took this from the website kindly provided above by donna, do we think that this means if she needs to liquidate all the stock QVC has needs to be handed over?

Now read this one, it lists the creditors and give far more info on who was willing to buy Mallygirl. But creditors said no undervalued.

https://homeshoppingista.wordpress....ls-makeup-firm-lands-in-chapter-7-bankruptcy/

Well done finding that, Donna! It is a good precis of the situation so far. It would seem as this wrangles on, it's going to end up with the assets being worth less than the already-agreed-and-challenged sale.

I get the impression that as well as being loud, Mally is a creative person - either sourcing (most likely) or inventing new innovative products. Unfortunately that doesn't necessarily make you a good steward of a business.

No matter what happens with the company and its employees the one person who will come out of it smelling of roses will be Miss Mally.

I see it all the time in my working life.

Hardly any stock left on QVC UK "inventory". The items that are best sellers or they have loads of stock left to shift are on 4 easy pays namely face defender and primer in glow. No way do they have enough stock of the rest to sustain a TSV day.

Latest posts

Back