Margerine Burgerbar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

there was a fantastic demo when she first brought that hideous tomato flavoured powder to air where she *claimed* it could be made into a delicious hot drink. she pciked up a glass mug with the orangey liquid within, took a gulp and i swear to god she almost retched.

next time, the cup was opaque and there was a lot of unconvincing stirring with a teaspoon which was clearly hitting the inside of an empty cup, followed by an actressy fake sip followed by "mmmmmmmm"...

we werent born yesterday Margerine.

Bodily she might look fit but facially she looks much older than her years - if I didn't know she was 55 I'd say she looked more like 65 (imo). Maybe she should try some Gatineau/Elemis/Decleor anti-ageing creams after her workout.

Yes, I did hear her say she's 55. I still don't think she looks bad for her age though. It looks to me as if she isn't wearing a scrap of makeup and she has her hair all scraped back. Can't think that many people would look perfect if they had the nerve to appear on tv like that - I imagine she'd scrub up quite well.

Latest posts

Back