Marks & Spencers Beauty Advent Calender

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow, llloyd! You’ve been busy looking up RRPs! You are so good! 😘

Before you kindly did this, I was weighing up the likely value to me: I look at the items I would buy and definitely use anyway and what would be a good (ie very cheap as I’m tight) price to pay and with under ten of them, I reach £45 easily. Your calculations help confirm it. So suffice it to say, I’m getting this advent calendar!
I tried to get this but it said out of stock last week, but now it is back there at full price but it says you can't order it. Has the clothes offer been and gone or has it not been on yet. It's always been later than this previously. I like the no oil oil and the shay and blue so that's £45 before anything else.

Stand by, llloyd! As soon as we get the sizes, you’ve got some work to do!

I love that it’s a tin with little boxes inside this time. I have been telling myself I have to give these advent calendars a miss this year but I’m sorely tempted again.

Has anyone tried the Shay & Blue Tallulah’s Camelia fragrance?
Hubby got it me last year. I took it away with me and he said it smelt lovely when I sprayed it on. It lasted as well on me as quite a lot of scents don't. It's a light fragrance long lasting and doesn't seem to change its smell.

I tried to get this but it said out of stock last week, but now it is back there at full price but it says you can't order it. Has the clothes offer been and gone or has it not been on yet. It's always been later than this previously. I like the no oil oil and the shay and blue so that's £45 before anything else.
Update, email this morning to say it's available so I've got one......... my birthday present to me whoopy doo

Update, email this morning to say it's available so I've got one......... my birthday present to me whoopy doo
Really hope you love it. Got mine on Saturday and it’s just lovely - only one thing in it I don’t want, which is the Shay and Blue perfume. And the little vanity bag it comes in is very handy as well!

Really hope you love it. Got mine on Saturday and it’s just lovely - only one thing in it I don’t want, which is the Shay and Blue perfume. And the little vanity bag it comes in is very handy as well!
I had a quick peek through it, quite a lot of things I will use. Strangely the Shay and Blue was one of the main reasons I went for it.

Latest posts

Back