images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/8/20/804420.007

Mayfair Manor Damask Jacquard 10 Piece Bedding Collection
Item Number: 804420
P&P £6.95

Single QVC Price £57 Todays Special Value Price £45

Double QVC Price £63 Todays Special Value Price £51

King QVC Price £69 Todays Special Value Price £57

Super King QVC Price £72 Todays Special Value Price £60

This luxurious 10-piece bedding collection from Mayfair Manor comprises a duvet cover, fitted sheet, and runner, plus two housewife and two Oxford pillowcases, with two decorative cushions and one bolster cushion to finish off this bedroom makeover set. The rich damask pattern is complemented by finishing touches such as decorative piping at the edges, so no matter which colour you choose this set will create wonderful ambience.

Instant style update - whether you usethe entire set on your bed, scatter the set throughout your room and add acushion or two to a chair or drape the runner along your dressing table, withten matching pieces this stylish set gives any bedroom a deluxe, co-ordinatedfeel in an instant.

Colours to suit your home - if you'relooking for neutral shades to update your bedroom, this richly-textured setcomes in chic Ivory and Silver colour options. However, if you want a pop ofpretty colour to update your décor the Aqua and Amethyst colour options areideal for you.

Easy to care for - all of this lovelybedding is machine washable, and the cushions can be spot-cleaned with a dampcloth, making it a breeze to keep the pieces in great condition.

100% polyester
Bedding: machine washable at 30C; cushions: spot clean only

Contains:

1 x duvet cover
1 x fitted sheet
2 x housewife pillowcases
2 x Oxford shams
1 x runner
1 x bolster cushion
2 x decorative cushions

Colour options:

Ivory
Silver
Aqua
Amethyst

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet:

Single: 90cm x 190cm (35" x 75")
Double: 135cm x 190cm (53" x 75")
King: 150cm x 200cm (59" x 75")
Super King: 183cm x 200cm (72" x 79")

Runner:

Single: 50cm x 135cm (19.7" x 53")
Double: 50cm x 200cm (19.7" x 75")
King: 50cm x 230cm (19.7" x 90.5")
Super King: 50cm x 260cm (19.7" x 102.3")

Pillowcases and cushions:

Oxford: 50cm x 75cm + 5cm (20" x 30" + 2")
Housewife: 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")
Decorative cushion: 45cm x 45cm (18" x 18")
Bolster cushion: 17cm x 45cm (6.7" x 17.7")

Behind the brand
Mayfair Manor Bedding is a range of stylish bed linen that uses high quality yet easy to care for cotton, and a combination of innovative fibre fillings which are anti-allergy, soft and durable. Practical yet stylish, this range is perfect for the homemaker who wants to create a special look and sleep experience.

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804420

While I am able to sleep in Cozee Homes polyester, this kind of woven polyester I can't do.

My best nights sleep nearly always come from sleeping on 100% cotton (unless it's really cold and I can't bear the sheet shock).

I won't buy from this range again. It is terrible to iron, looks like a rag and whilst the fabric is soft, I didn't have a comfortable sleep in it. I was all hot and bothered. It's totally different to Cozee bedding, which I love.

bit too ornate for me. hate fussy stuff, throws, stacks of cushions bolsters. just not my style at all. ans the thought of spun polyester:puke:

bit too ornate for me. hate fussy stuff, throws, stacks of cushions bolsters. just not my style at all. ans the thought of spun polyester:puke:

Oh what are you talking about Boffy? The guest has just said the set is 'pure Downtown Abbey!!' Come on now how can you resist that. The ivory is like a 'wedding dress' and think how someone would feel if they received this as a gift, get gift buying as the price is 'silly money!' I totally agree with you it looks far too fussy and synthetic to me but all the celebrities have this sort of thing in their bedrooms you know. Like l care!!!

Good lord, this bedding set would be an accident waiting to happen in my house. By the time I`d tossed the cushions and runners onto the floor and negotiated them in the dark when I wake in the night for the bathroom, I`d be upside down on the floor. I know some people like to "dress" their bed but I`m not one of them. Plain, simple, comfy bedding is all I go for and cushions, throws, bolsters and runners, simply aren`t for me.

I absolutely hate this range, I think it looks cheap and tacky sorry to those who love it, but that's how I see it. I sent for one of these sets from Mayfair a while back supposedly to give to a friend, hence my opinion once it arrived, I sent it right back.

its really funny. qvc have a posh speaking guest presenter, call it a posh name and hey presto its a prestige line.

its really funny. qvc have a posh speaking guest presenter, call it a posh name and hey presto its a prestige line.

I thought it was normally Linda de Magistris who presents Mayfair Manor? They did seem to have increased the number of ranges she was ambassadoring for, so maybe she's handed over MM? Or was she covering for this lady while she was on maternity?

I bet the "name" QVC will be trying like anything to get hold of next for their home department will be Kirstie Allsop - there's posh! That will be me safe from buying if they ever get her.

I thought it was normally Linda de Magistris who presents Mayfair Manor? They did seem to have increased the number of ranges she was ambassadoring for, so maybe she's handed over MM? Or was she covering for this lady while she was on maternity?

I bet the "name" QVC will be trying like anything to get hold of next for their home department will be Kirstie Allsop - there's posh! That will be me safe from buying if they ever get her.

yep Linda stepped in while Becky had her baby

Latest posts

Back