Mens Flash Clearance

Mommabear

VIP Shopper
Can they not sell anything unless it has a clearance banner on it?

James Russell said they paid £25 for a GT precision watch which they sold for £21.75

Some Slazenger trousers they paid £12 for and sold them for half that. [You can get the same at Sports Direct for £4 and pennies]

Suppliers must love selling to Bid as they must just agree to pay any price asked.

What a load of rollocks :down:

radio_dayz

Well as far as that GT Precision watch goes. It's the first time I have ever seen it sold, without the lie, that it never needs a battery.They have sold many hundreds of them with the never needs a new battery claim! The watch has two movements, it's half automatic, and half quartz, so of course, the quarts part needs a battery. I just wonder how many people have now complained that the main time dial has stopped and want to know why, and then ask for a refund as the watch was mis sold to them?

earwig

radio dayz.... Guy was selling it only the other day saying it will never need a battery... ever....

radio_dayz

radio dayz.... Guy was selling it only the other day saying it will never need a battery... ever....

I know, they always have. Yesterday was the first time I've ever seen one sold that has been described as what it actually is, and from James Russell too! I really believe that there must have been a complaint or two from customers, who have found themselves with a watch with the seconds hand still running, while the main dial that tells the time has stopped.

I personally see no point in a watch which is half automatic, and half battery driven quartz, apart that is from fooling people into thinking it is a fully fledged automatic! The whole concept of such a watch is rediculous! I love watches, but wouldn't even accept the GT Precision as a gift!!

Paul_s

tea and cake
I love watches, but wouldn't even accept the GT Precision as a gift!!
But, but, but that's what I've got you for your birthday this year :frown:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah4

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks