Men's Robe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Just had the best laugh ever watching this,the Two male models must of been part of the production staff unable to keep a straight face and why on earth DF was wearing it ,hilarious.

I agree they looked hilarious over £40 for a men's robe, and a thin looking one at that, DFs Hobbit look was complete, the rest of her matched her feet but the funniest thing was "the belt goes through the loops, so you can put the belt anywhere you want it" more hard sell then that cackling fake laugh (reminds me October the 31st is fast approaching) all this in one minutes viewing, and even then I was losing the will.........

Last edited:
Just had the best laugh ever watching this,the Two male models must of been part of the production staff unable to keep a straight face and why on earth DF was wearing it ,hilarious.

So funny, loved the way DF & guest made no comment, did they even see them?

Saw it too! Was fantastic! Bless them for taking part, they were obviously 'persuaded' to do so.
So funny when one started stroking his sleeve. And the synchronised turn - there must have been someone standing out of shot showing them the moves!

This was brilliant! I had to laugh at the dog too - how many biscuit treats did he get through while they tried to keep him still? :D

The robe is 100% polyester!
At that price it should be cotton towelling, at least.

Mr C was given a robe just like that from his brother. Well, perhaps not just like that. It was polyester, but it also had Rocky Balboa written across the back, and a gum shield in the pocket. Apparently all the brothers thought this was hilarious.

Anyway, i digress.
The thing stuck to him like staticky velcro, made him itch, and went to the charity shop within a week.

The robe is 100% polyester!
At that price it should be cotton towelling, at least.

Mr C was given a robe just like that from his brother. Well, perhaps not just like that. It was polyester, but it also had Rocky Balboa written across the back, and a gum shield in the pocket. Apparently all the brothers thought this was hilarious.

Anyway, i digress.
The thing stuck to him like staticky velcro, made him itch, and went to the charity shop within a week.

Plush, like microfleece is a polyester fabric... personally I love it, but not everyone does. I can't go back to towelling robes, unless I'm substituting it for using a towel when I get out of the shower.

I have one very similar in bottom of my wardrobe and it's as soft as puppy dogs ears too :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back