Merry Christmas Everyone!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
I would just like to wish everyone on the forum and their dearest a very merry Christmas. Eat, drink and be nice to the inlaws :mysmilie_59:

If you don't do Christmas, may you have a peaceful and reflective time.

To those suffering loss or illness, may the coming new year bring better things.

Cheers all :beer::glass:

CC, Mr CC and the new wee man xx

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to everyone x Special thanks to Graham and Sazza for running this fab website :mysmilie_501:

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to everyone. Let's hope 2017 will be a good year for us all. Enjoy your Christmas, however you spend it.:mysmilie_852::mysmilie_59:

A Merry Christmas & very Happy New Year to you all.
I hope you all have an enjoyable holiday & that the New Year turns out to be all you could hope & wish it to be.

I'd like to add my thanks to Graham & Sazza to Miss Molly's for this lovely, friendly, informative site.

May I wish everyone who celebrates Christmas an enjoyable and peaceful time. To those that don't may they enjoy what ever they will be doing. And a merry Christmas to those over on the Q Facebook page for giving us to many laughs in the past year and I look forward to this continuing in 2017

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a marvellous time. And my thanks also to Graham and Sazza.

My Christmas theme is a riot of Yankee Candles!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Strength to all those battling difficulties as this time.

Our boiler broke last night, it's located in the loft and water has leaked all the way down to our sitting room. Had a call from the engineer to say they can't come out until Monday. On the bright side it is warm and we don't need heating this morning. The dishwasher and washing machine are cold fill so fine. But no showers for any of us. Kettle is working overtime. LOL.

Have endured much worse in life. So can see the funny side.

Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, may you have a full belly, a warm bed and a roof over your head.
May the coming year of highs and lows, hold more highs than lows.
If you are alone, may you not be lonely.
And may 2017 bring good health, moderate wealth and much happiness to you all.
Merry Christmas and here`s to another year of Shopping Telly forum.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Here's to more laughs on this forum in 2017 :mysmilie_852:

A Very Merry Christmas from me as well. Thank you all so much for the chuckles and laughs over this year. Lets hope it continues.
Thanks to Graham and Sazza for keeping us all in line - you know who I mean! :mysmilie_17:
Have a lovely Christmas and New Year.

Seasons Greetings to all, whatever you celebrate (or nothing).

I'm going to sound soppy now but my Mum died in March and you'd be surprised how 'uplifting' it's been to come onto this forum and a few others I subscribe to and enjoy the banter, arguments, group hugs and laughter for a few minutes. I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel 'comforted'. Thank you everyone.

Latest posts

Back