• Garden TSV 5.jpg
    Garden TSV 5.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 35
Bell & Howell Dual Function Set of 6 10 LED Ultimate Disk Lights
Item Number: 736151
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £2.95

Illuminate your outdoor space with this set of six dual function disk lights from Bell & Howell. Each boasting ten super bright LEDs on the top and four LEDs on the side, these solar-powered, IP65 water-resistant lights are perfect for lighting up your garden, walkway, stairs, and railings. Complete with an automatic on and off feature, these stylish disk lights will work to ensure your garden is well lit, shining only when needed.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Bell and Howell Set of 6 10 LED Dual Function Ultimate Disk Lights from QVC UK after this offer ends, you'd pay £45 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £24.98 plus P&P, you're saving £20.02.

Light the way - featuring eight lumens of brightness each, these disk lights will make a practical addition to your outdoor space, no matter where you place them. They can be staked into the ground, put on your walls and fences with the included fixings, or simply placed on your patio or decking.

The choice is yours - each light has two settings - white light or colour morphing - perfect for switching up the look and feel of your outdoor space whenever you want!

Take your pick - choose between Black, Grey or White, three timeless colour options that'll effortlessly match any garden decor style.

• Material: ABS and PP
  • Weight: 118g each; 708g total weight
  • Battery: removable rechargeable Ni-MH 650mAh battery
  • Measures (h x dia): 13cm x 11.1cm (5.1" x 4.3")

Contains:
  • 6 x disk lights with stakes
  • 6 x fixings

Colour options:
  • Black
  • Grey
  • White

All measurements are approximate

More misleading information:

(1) I'm sure she said it was WATERPROOF but this is what the rating means - - With an IP65 rating, the LEDs can be used in an outside setting and are water-resistant but they are not waterproof and are not suitable to be submerged.

(2) QUOTE - - Each boasting ten super bright LEDs on the top and four LEDs on the side.
They do NOT have 14 LEDs, just 10, but 4 of them shine through the sides.

(2) QUOTE - -
I very much doubt if the batteries are removable as they weren't in previous versions, But they MAY be correct.

More misleading information:

(1) I'm sure she said it was WATERPROOF but this is what the rating means - - With an IP65 rating, the LEDs can be used in an outside setting and are water-resistant but they are not waterproof and are not suitable to be submerged.

(2) QUOTE - - Each boasting ten super bright LEDs on the top and four LEDs on the side.
They do NOT have 14 LEDs, just 10, but 4 of them shine through the sides.
(2) QUOTE - -
I very much doubt if the batteries are removable as they weren't in previous versions, But they MAY be correct.
Oh, I forgot, they are still telling the pack of lies about B&H's long history. It went bankrupt many years ago, and just the name was bought up by another firm for any old tat. I believe someone on the forum has reported this to ASA.

I MAY be wrong about (2) but from the demo it looks like I am right. There are no closeup photos to be sure.

And just noticed I havv 2 x (2), the last one should obviously be (3) but I can't edit it.

Last edited:
A cartoon from my torch forum - - -

Dad, where are we going?
-Dad, I need to charge up!
-Are we there yet?

Attachments

• OLIGHT cartoon Peruns 36138360.jpg
    OLIGHT cartoon Peruns 36138360.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 28
I bought similar 3 years ago. Initially they were very bright and I couldn’t get the hang of placing them at the best angles. My neighbours complained that they were shining into their bedrooms 🤣🤣. I consigned them to the back garden taking care not to illuminate next door’s rabbit hutch.

I kept them in the garage over winter but the next spring they were as dead as dodos. My 99 pence solar flame-effect torches from B&M lasted 3 summers.

Latest posts

Back