• Light TSV 5.jpg
    Light TSV 5.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 91
Indoor/Outdoor Set of 3 Pull Cord Lightbulbs with Colour Change Function
Item Number: 518619
QVC Price £24.50
Todays Special Value Price £16.98
P&P £3.95

This set of three decorative lights from Langdon feature two strands of 10 LED lights in each bulb, one with white and one with colour changing lights, co-ordinated pull cords and an accompanying remote control. Whether you're relaxing in the garden or creating a cosy indoor environment, set a special mood with this twinkling set.

Light it up - your set of three bulbs comes with attached pull cords that measure approximately 1m (39.4") in length. They come supplied with AAA batteries, so you can simply tie or hook the cord over a suitable place and pull the bulb. Easy!

Unforgettable decor - perfect for indoor and outdoor use, these pretty lights are great for adding a beautiful glow through your home and garden, with each light not only serving a practical purpose, but creating a sparkling ambience and relaxing atmosphere wherever you place it too.

Season to season - these fabulous lights will help to keep your home looking wonderful all year long. In the summer months, extend the time spent in your garden after the sun has gone down by stringing these bulbs around your patio area. Come winter, their sparkling effect will bring the festive feeling to both your indoor and outdoor spaces.

Keep it simple or brighten up your decor - with two strands of LED lights in each bulb, one white and one colour-changing, you can choose the effect that best suits the occasion. Only one strand illuminates at a time, so you'll get a vibrant effect, whichever one you choose.

Choose your colour - in a choice of Silver or Black, choose the shade that best suits your event for a chic, enchanting finish.

What's in the box?

• 3 x LED pull cord lights
  • 9 x AAA batteries
  • 1 x remote control
  • 1 x instructions

Colours available:

• Silver
  • Black

All measurements are approximate

OMG, Biagi's shirt :eek:o_O:eek::eek:o_O.

Anne Dorrington and Mr Biagi talking about a fountain with mummy duck in her little wellies. Aaarrrggghhh. I'm not TWO FFS :mad: Off to do some real gardening.

CC

Not nice i know but find S Biagi a pain in the rear end along with Anne Dorrington and am sick and tired listening to all presenters saying now that we are at home more than ever or we will be spending more time in the garden etc i am going crackers as it is without being reminder every 5 mins jesus wept so i am of to work in garden to keep sane

I was intending to watch the gardening show, but as soon as I saw who the presenter was, I turned it off and went out to potter around in my own garden. It’s Simon’s habit of shouting “and” all the time or imitating the QCut bloke’s voice that really grates on me. Fortunately, I am not hard of hearing and so I don’t need a sales assistant shouting at me through the television screen which he invariably does.

Latest posts

Back