Miele Classic C1 Junior Ecoline

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
Now I actually very rarely soho with QVC (I find their value mostly very poor indeed, postage extortionate and their 'fashion', well not for me!!) however I was just watching the beginning of the Miele show and the above vacuum.

I have a different more powerful and bigger miele cylinder vacuum but a friend have this and I have to say the price here is amazing. £60 less than john lewis and with the 30 day thingy, it's a fab deal especially if you need a smallish and light however it's highly recommended :)

http://www.qvcuk.com/Miele-Classic-C1-Junior-Ecoline-Sprint-Blue.product.804628.html

And it's on youtube, with a remark that it's a 'classic, old fashioned....' sounds good to me! Thanks for bringing it to our attention, QVC's price is certainly less than half a dozen other retailers.

They had the same machine, but a red colour in Currys for £99 free delivery, you could spread the cost too but it's sold out now.

i had a miele cat and dog lasted 2-3 years max and they wanted a kings ransome to look at it. now dyson. my daughter has a cylinder cost her £159 from amazon. has it two months over the 5 year guarantee. they came to her flat. fixed it (even though it was her fault for not ever cleaning the filter) for free and are sending her a new head in the post. i just love dyson for customer service and quality items

Oh, I do think some of it is luck. My parents have had two dysons and hated them both (they were given the second one - they didn't buy two they didn't like!) whereas I have a Miele complete cat and dog and I love it :) It's quiet, efficient and easy to move and even picks up my cat's downy coat a dream...
I previously had a Sebo upright which John lewis allegedly use to clean their own stores but it was heavy and not very efficient especially on carpets so it was returned.
I have a cleaner at the moment (not bc I'm well off or anything but because I am too ill to do it at present) so I quizzed her on hoovers before buying. Out of all of her clients whose vacuums she uses, she recommended Miele or Henry Hoover and not (as I expected!) Dyson which suited me because my Miele was £180 ish not double that!
I wouldn't go back to a bagless vacuum either!

Crikey sorry! I just re-read my original post and it's not only full of typos, it has one sentence which ends about a third of the way through!! Apologies, I type on a small iPod touch and often have a headache too ;)

I've had a Dyson and a Henry, and found them both very heavy & cumbersome. Since I discovered the G Tech air ram, I haven't looked back. Cordless is definitely better for vacuums, IMO, although I do respect Miele as a brand. Our dishwasher is a Miele, about 18 years old now, and never a moment's trouble.

siemans dishwasher ...a tragedy. cant wait for it to die properly so i can replace it with an aeg/electrolux. g tech air ram is a true star

Am sure I saw this Miele model in Argos a little while back on yellow for about £100, I have an S211 and really like it, it is efficient and nice and light but have been very tempted with a G tech and may cave in one day and get one, I notice any workmen I have had to do jobs in my house always seems to have a Henry when they are cleaning up, they seem a good solid reliable machine but I can't prop them on my stairs,

Yes, Henry is completely bomb proof! I just sold one I bought for my mum. It was far too heavy for her, and has been replaced with an air ram, but the man who bought her Henry was a tradesman.

Latest posts

Back