Moda In Pelle TSV 28/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was wondering why Freebie Flint wasn’t there selling the TSV ( As she frequently is ) claiming a pair in each colour as a sample but it became clear when the guest finally told us they were a D width. Why do the insist on telling us the colours and just make a fleeting mention of the width? Oh dear Debbie, you’ll have to make do with your 11+ pairs of wide fit Vionics for now.

wonder if retyrns will be available in the debs sale?

For something so pricey, these shoes sure look cheap!
Apparently lost of people are getting foot problems with the lockdown by living in slippers. If you have nice shoes, wear them at home and give your feet some support 👍
Don't wait for the now-mythical end of lockdown to wear your finest.
Puts me in mind of something, someone would say they’d found in a market abroad
3 words.....specially made for.....

I imagine this TSV is a 'made for', because looking at the soles of loafers/moccasins on other sites, the soles of this tsv is really flat, which is why the models can barely stand straight, and their feet are all over the shop.

I have a pair of Moda in Pelle bought locally but I had to go from Size 6 to a 7 and then put in an insole as no half sizes, not ideal & puts me off the brand. Also don’t like all these white soles & they have gone a bit too bling for me.I wouldn’t pay full price anyway.

I have a pair of winter shoes bought from TK Max and I went down a size. They are extremely well made and comfortable but can imagine that made for Q would be a disaster.

however I have no desire to put them on a sparkly tree unlike an Arsebook poster! (Yet the tag is still on the other decorations)

I think she would look a lot better without all the cheap looking rings she wears & that awful hat. Trying too hard.
The way she strokes the shoes/boots makes my skin crawl. Perhaps she thinks it looks sensual but I find it creepy

Latest posts

Back