Moda in Pelle TSV 4/3/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They have an extensive range of Moda In Pelle in catalogues like J.D. Williams, they also do their bags too all with next day delivery if ordered before 11pm yes that's right, pm.

I like their shoes on QVC but they won’t be wide enough for me. I’ve never noticed them on the JD Williams’ site, they might have them made in their E fitting. I don’t need any shoes but I will just have a sneaky peek.

I can get this range locally and although normally take a size 6 in this range I need to go to a 7 as they do not do half sizes.

Moda in Pelle Arcade Moccasin
Item Number 176842
QVC Price £81.00
TSV Price £61.98
P&P £4.95

A pair of soft leather moccasins from Moda in Pelle featuring a traditional design with lace detailing and a bow and tassels on the front, plus a half-split outer sole for full flexibility and durability. These comfortable, stylish shoes will be the perfect addition to any outfit as the weather warms up.

Style it up - these smart, chic moccasins will look great with pencil trousers or skinny jeans. Show them off in warmer weather for a look that's great by day or night.

Take your pick - they come in six versatile shades with an on-trend Gold that's only currently available at QVC. Go for a classic staple with Tan, Navy or Nude, or brighten up for summer with the White or Yellow options.

Outer and inner: leather; sole: manmade
Heel height: 15mm

Colour options:
Tan
Navy
Gold
Nude
White
Yellow

https://www.qvcuk.com/Moda-in-Pelle-Arcade-Moccasin.product.176842.html

Just Watchet he presentation of these on repeat and I cannot bethe lack of support in these shoes. All the models keep rolling over in them and none of them have particularly wide feet. I the they shwbe flogging those Vionic inserts to go in them to offer support. The leather looks soft but they appear to offer no support whatsoever.

Just Watched the presentation of these on repeat and I cannot bethe lack of support in these shoes. All the models keep rolling over in them and none of them have particularly wide feet. I think they should be flogging those Vionic inserts to go in them to offer support. The leather looks soft but they appear to offer no support whatsoever.

What an ugly, ugly shoe. There’s no heel to speak of so can’t imagine them being comfortable either.

Just Watchet he presentation of these on repeat and I cannot bethe lack of support in these shoes. All the models keep rolling over in them and none of them have particularly wide feet. I the they shwbe flogging those Vionic inserts to go in them to offer support. The leather looks soft but they appear to offer no support whatsoever.

Sorry about the shocking grammar and spelling on this post. I tried to delete it but couldn't. My phone is being a real pain at the moment. Not responding like it should.

I think they look a bit scruffy to be honest and they don't look worth the money. Loafers are supposed to be quite smart shoes but these just look floppy and as others have said, don't look like they support the foot at all.

CC

These look just like glorified over priced slippers to me. No support in them, don`t look as if they`ll stand up to wear and tear and very thin soles.
Loafers are everywhere and the likes of M and S, Clarks, Cotton Traders etc do them in various guises and fittings every year and so do lots of other brands. For £67 including delivery this tsv looks a right rip off.
These in the link below are almost identical, real leather, similar colours and less than half the price and I daresay with a voucher code they`d be even cheaper.
https://www.cottontraders.com/footw...otwear-womens&start=20&list=product+list&p=18

dreadful shoe I agree the soles are far too thin cheap slippers have a thicker sole. and yes the models feet are rolling in every direction. all selling out. I don't mind spending a lot of money on good shoes as they are comfy from day one and last a long time. these are very inferior

I agree with these posts. They look horrible and I would call them deck style shoes these not smart at all.

I've had various moccasins over the years, and because they are very soft leather they can become even wider on the foot over time, so they start to slip off. These don't look a very good fit from the 'off'.

Another poster has said they need to go up a size in MiP, I do too. Some styles in this range can be very narrow, - I take a 6 but need a 7. I find this happens with shoes that are made in Spain, so perhaps these are too - unless they're another "made in China! product.

Can't believe they are selling out, although the yellow colour was nice. The shoes look "gappy" at the sides and I can't imagine them staying on my feet as I walked. There were some other yellow loafer style shoes - maybe Bronx - that were nice and substantial but over £100, however, may be better value. I agree the TSV are more like slippers than shoes.

CC

These are very lightweight I like the style but as I can buy them just down the road I would need to try on.I bought a similar style from Russell & Bromley years ago & they are still going strong.Very comfortable but you cannot walk on any rough ground in them as you feel every stone.I would need to go from my usual size 6 to a 7 probably, as I have before with this make.

Latest posts

Back