Molton Brown Bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Molton Brown Bargain

Molton Brown 3 Piece Invigorating Bathing Collection £32 + post & 2 Easy Pays

Bushukan Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
Invigorating Suma Ginseng Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)

I don't think so Andi. I've never tried Suma Ginseng to be honest, but the other two I'd say are definitely unisex.

Thanks, MrM. To be honest, I don't really mind if it is more masculine - I prefer some of the men's stuff in fact. Just wondered as I don't know the Suma Ginseng or Bushukan.

Thanks, MrM. To be honest, I don't really mind if it is more masculine - I prefer some of the men's stuff in fact. Just wondered as I don't know the Suma Ginseng or Bushukan.
Bushukan is really nice and I'd say it's definitely more masculine than O & B. In fact I had the EDT for it a couple of years ago which I really liked but I probably wouldn't wear an EDT in O & B if that makes sense, even though I really like the shower gel.

Whoa ! The presenter far too close to Alison !
(I’m a stickler for it ...) she keeps leaning over... towards her unless it just looks like she is nearer 😬
It looks a Lovely bargain

not it will be brand new stock as its sold out 2 years running when they have done this special price set
You might be able to tell depending on the colour of the gift box which I believe this set comes in. Each year or so MB change the colour of their gift box so you can tell if it’s older or up to the minute stock.

You might be able to tell depending on the colour of the gift box which I believe this set comes in. Each year or so MB change the colour of their gift box so you can tell if it’s older or up to the minute stock.

depends if they change the colour for Q as they do sometimes use the old boxes for some of the great value QVC sets but the products inside are usually new

Dagnabbit, SCW, stop it with the temptation, I already succumbed to the shower gel set 🤪

dont like people missing out on extremely good bargains on decent brands that are well worth the price & go a long long way

When I looked up Suma Ginseng to see what it smelt like, it said it had been discontinued so it looks like miss molly was correct and that it's old stock! This was back in 2018 too so surely the stock QVC have of that particular one had already been 2 years on the shelf. Because of this I won't be buying it, shame.

I'd been using MB hand wash for years and found when we went into lockdown and I started to WFH, my hands became incredibly dry. I wasn't washing them more, I was just washing them more with MB, instead of the hand wash in the loos at work. Someone recommended The Somerset Toiletry Company and the products are excellent. My hands are in lovely condition and the fragrances are lovely. I particularly like the English Rose Petal, Plum Violet and the Vetiver.

Molton Brown Bargain

Molton Brown 3 Piece Invigorating Bathing Collection £32 + post & 2 Easy Pays

Bushukan Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
Invigorating Suma Ginseng Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)

It was sold cheaper last year

Latest posts

Back