Monsoon TSV 21/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Monsoon Saskia Geo Floral Dress
Item Number: 407887
QVC Price £79.92
Todays Special Value Price £63.96
P&P £0.00

Fill your summer wardrobe with the dazzling colours and floaty light fabric of this stunning Saskia printed dress from Monsoon. This easy-to-wear, long sleeved summer dress boasts a relaxed, pull-on design with a tiered hem and adjustable ties under the bust allowing you to wear it cinched or loose as desired to achieve the perfect silhouette. Available in five eye-catching geo floral print patterns, you're sure to find a style to fit your fancy that will help you to greet the sunshine in style.
Currently only available at QVC - make a bold statement with any of these five fantastic print patterns - Blue, Ivory, Pink, Purple, and Turquoise - each one is currently only available at QVC and guaranteed to brighten up any sunny-day ensemble.
Holiday-ready hero - these gorgeous designs are perfect for holidays abroad and sunny staycations and will pair beautifully with a cute denim jacket or crochet cardigan on top, finished with a pair of espadrilles, wedges or sandals.
So Boho! - finished with subtle ricrac stitching, playful tassels at the end of the ties and boasting elegant blouson sleeves and a tiered hem, these chic dresses radiate Monsoon's bohemian style combining fun, striking prints with a flowing, graceful silhouette.
  • Pull-on
  • Blouson sleeves
  • V-neckline
  • Outer: 100% viscose
  • Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:
  • Blue
  • Ivory
  • Pink
  • Purple
  • Turquoise

Garment measurements:
  • Chest: S: 52.5cm (20.7"), M: 58cm (22.8"), L: 64cm (25.2"), XL: 70cm (27.6"), 2XL: 76cm (29.9")
  • Length: S: 131.4cm (51.7"), M: 132cm (52"), L: 64cm (25.2"), XL: 132.4cm (52.1"), 2XL: 132.4cm (52.1")

All measurements are approximate

Last edited:
They'll have been measured "pit to pit".?
Just double 'em.
I think the light one is lovely, but too expensive and a totally impractical colour for a messy beggar like me.
Thank you but I should not have to.
I am getting tired of the lack of attention to detail by QVC and society in general. It suggests a “don’t care” attitude and a lack of respect.
I had a parcel delivered by RM to number 6 instead of number 9 and the respective parties just brushed it off as just reading the number upside down. I was the only person it seemed bothered that £200 parcel had been put through the wrong door because the trained professional did not read the number correctly. Luckily my neighbour gave me the parcel when they got home.
I know it is a little thing to double the chest sizes but why don’t they just get it right? Why can’t they be bothered?
Sorry, rant over.

Monsoon Saskia Geo Floral Dress
Item Number: 407887
QVC Price £79.92
Todays Special Value Price £63.96
P&P £0.00

Fill your summer wardrobe with the dazzling colours and floaty light fabric of this stunning Saskia printed dress from Monsoon. This easy-to-wear, long sleeved summer dress boasts a relaxed, pull-on design with a tiered hem and adjustable ties under the bust allowing you to wear it cinched or loose as desired to achieve the perfect silhouette. Available in five eye-catching geo floral print patterns, you're sure to find a style to fit your fancy that will help you to greet the sunshine in style.
Currently only available at QVC - make a bold statement with any of these five fantastic print patterns - Blue, Ivory, Pink, Purple, and Turquoise - each one is currently only available at QVC and guaranteed to brighten up any sunny-day ensemble.
Holiday-ready hero - these gorgeous designs are perfect for holidays abroad and sunny staycations and will pair beautifully with a cute denim jacket or crochet cardigan on top, finished with a pair of espadrilles, wedges or sandals.
So Boho! - finished with subtle ricrac stitching, playful tassels at the end of the ties and boasting elegant blouson sleeves and a tiered hem, these chic dresses radiate Monsoon's bohemian style combining fun, striking prints with a flowing, graceful silhouette.
  • Pull-on
  • Blouson sleeves
  • V-neckline
  • Outer: 100% viscose
  • Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:
  • Blue
  • Ivory
  • Pink
  • Purple
  • Turquoise

Garment measurements:
  • Chest: S: 52.5cm (20.7"), M: 58cm (22.8"), L: 64cm (25.2"), XL: 70cm (27.6"), 2XL: 76cm (29.9")
  • Length: S: 131.4cm (51.7"), M: 132cm (52"), L: 64cm (25.2"), XL: 132.4cm (52.1"), 2XL: 132.4cm (52.1")

All measurements are approximate

Is anybody else totally fed up with all these flowery prints and little-girl frills? Or is it just me living up to my name?

Is anybody else totally fed up with all these flowery prints and little-girl frills? Or is it just me living up to my name?
Agree. I look ridiculous in anything too flouncy or huge patterns. I love Monsoon clothes but I don't really like this, maybe the blue one. Where do you wear them though? I don't know about anyone else but my invites to garden parties always get lost in the post.

CC

Not just you. These girly prints and infantile styles are on their way out. Leave them for the Sunday school kids whose mums like to dress them up.

Its the length of these dresses that get my goat, not everyone is 6ft tall, why do they not do petite sizes
Quite agree. I put a comment on the Jenny Blackthorn thread about this. A phase 8 dress that’s 62 inches long. I’m 5ft 3in or 63inches. Sorry should read Blackhust not Blackthorn.

I don't dislike the blue one and I think most would look good if you were on an exotic holiday with a great tan, but I won't be having either an exotic holiday or tan so it's a no from me! No doubt Glen will tell us all how we can dress it up with a nice sandal or pump

Latest posts

Back