Morning Show competition

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Can't understand why they make such a big thing of the competition every morning when all you win is 50 quid. WOW WEE - and you get to spend it at QVC too (which means they actually give away less than that) :mysmilie_504:

The competition on ITV's Daybreak programme is a prize worth winning. Why can't they do something like that and make it worthwhile entering.

.... also you have to be in from 9 til 10 or whenever to wait for them to ring you back. Which means that people like me who work cannot even enter it!!!

Morning Show competition

Now that Anthony has gone I seldom watch the morning show, but I wouldn't say no to £50.:wink:

Morning Show competition

Now that Anthony has gone I seldom watch the morning show, but I wouldn't say no to £50.:wink:

I doubt many of us would say no to £50 but I do think QVC could offer a much better prize for their morning competition. £50 to spend at QVC (which makes it less than that to them) isn't IMHO, worth getting exited about enough to enter particularly as the chances of being picked out are negligible. I think they could offer something much better if they put some thought into it.

I think I will give it a miss..........besides, Kathy never seems compus mentus to me at that time of a morning.

Talking of morning shows. What was Anthony's last show like?

I saw the end bit and he was quite emotional. They played his 'best bits' video and then Dale and Pippa brought a cake on. They probably had a leaving 'do' but I think they could have given him more of a public send-off.

Latest posts

Back