Mummy to be.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aha thanks.

Just looked it up the post - made me smile bc someone asked in comments what jacket she is wearing! (It’s Marla Wynne!)

Think that’s really naughty of friends to comment/congratulate her publicly on news which she has clearly chosen not to make public herself there or elsewhere (yet) and probably wanted to keep private at least for now... 🙄

But it is lovely news though!
So disrespectful of them, if so. It would be friendship-ending if someone went against my wishes in this way. So I hope the friends had a nod from the parents-to-be to go ahead.
Congratulations to Chloe and Mandy.

Did anyone read the article of the prisoner who now is on their second “regeneration” and wants to identify as a toddler, eat baby food, wear nappies and be taken by the hand everywhere. Now that really is taking the p&&& and doesn’t deserve any tip toeing around and I don’t care who is offended.

Did anyone read the article of the prisoner who now is on their second “regeneration” and wants to identify as a toddler, eat baby food, wear nappies and be taken by the hand everywhere. Now that really is taking the p&&& and doesn’t deserve any tip toeing around and I don’t care who is offended.
I want to regenerate and identify as a wealthy woman, who can eat anything without gaining weight, wear the finest lingerie, and who's every wish is catered for by fit muscular tanned men 😄 (and have a house full of 🐕🐩🦮🐕‍🦺)

The worst part of that story is that apparently he is being taken seriously by the prison authorities

I want to regenerate and identify as a wealthy woman, who can eat anything without gaining weight, wear the finest lingerie, and who's every wish is catered for by fit muscular tanned men 😄 (and have a house full of 🐕🐩🦮🐕‍🦺)

I'd like the houseful of dogs and the food that doesn't put on weight. But I'd give up the lingerie and the tanned men. On second thoughts, the men could stay and pick up the dog droppings.

I have much to say on this issue, but since I believe my comments would not go down well with many, it's better to remain silent. A still tongue is a wise head, so they say.
Of course I'm dying to know now.....nosey me!
Others comments don't faze me much on here, unless petty/mean towards someone who is nice/undeserving of such ****.

Was that in the newspaper on April 1st?

So disrespectful of them, if so. It would be friendship-ending if someone went against my wishes in this way. So I hope the friends had a nod from the parents-to-be to go ahead.
Congratulations to Chloe and Mandy.
Well, whether she chose to or felt compelled to do so, Chloe has announced the news officially on her instagram page :)

Alongside some kind words about her being born to do this, a photo of Mandy boasting a burgeoning bump! (And one with teddy!)

Will try to post just in case anyone wants to see!

Attachments

• 2EBA0577-85F0-49E8-90F2-6C98A470062A.jpeg
    2EBA0577-85F0-49E8-90F2-6C98A470062A.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 170
  • 5239E5CC-F099-45DD-9232-BFAD12A73670.jpeg
    5239E5CC-F099-45DD-9232-BFAD12A73670.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 46A2D7ED-EECA-4D11-A36F-E461327D6E62.jpeg
    46A2D7ED-EECA-4D11-A36F-E461327D6E62.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 160
Sometimes, I wish we could back in time to the mid to late 80s perhaps? You know..when Everton last won the league.

I would go further back - to the 60's when Spurs won the Double !!! .................

the music, the first mini's -(both car and dress), the pill and the pillbox, Scott Walker's voice, boys on dates all wore suits, Lambretta's with a dozen headlights, parka's with fur hoods. Seeing the Stones live for 10/- a ticket. Sigh !

Well we are expecting our 6th great grandchild in October. Mum and Dad to be are so excited as are the whole family.

Latest posts

Back