Murad TSV 28/5/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Sazza! Very recently tried the murad recukpt overnight treatment and renewing eye cream and liked it so much I quickly bought another while on such a good deal. Like the sound of this deal too

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Murad you’d pay £269

Retinol Youth Renewal Serum (30ml) £92 direct cost £35.21
Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum (15ml) £89 direct cost £34.06
Vita-C Glycolic Serum (30ml) £88 direct cost £33.68

Total £269 cost £102.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

I haven’t used any retinol yet surprisingly , think I’m going to start testing on my neck not sure I’m starting with this set though.

over £100 for 3 tiny products, I’m out!
Two 30mls sizes and one 15ml for £99!
These are the standard full sizes.
If you already use serums and eye products, in my experience, 15 ml is the norm for eyes and 30 ml for serums.
Link below to the Murad UK website.

Why on earth do qvc offer retinol tsv’s just as we go into summer. I cut right back on glycolic and retinol at this time of year and slap on the sunscreen. Maybe it’s to do with qvc America where it’s always hot somewhere so they just send us some extra stock🤷🏻‍♀️

If you already use serums and eye products, in my experience, 15 ml is the norm for eyes and 30 ml for serums.
30mls for the other products are not full sizes though.I always use essences and serums under a facial oil then a moisturiser. Tbh though I would not pay lots of money for them. The best moisturiser to seal it all in is worth the extra though.

Yep they are standard sizes, I have been looking at serums another recently and the vast majority are 30ml.

Why on earth do qvc offer retinol tsv’s just as we go into summer. I cut right back on glycolic and retinol at this time of year and slap on the sunscreen. Maybe it’s to do with qvc America where it’s always hot somewhere so they just send us some extra stock🤷🏻‍♀️
100% agree with this. If you do buy this TSV then I’d recommend stashing it until late September. Retinol is great for post summer pigmentation and dullness, but I’d really not recommend introducing it during the peak UV period of June/July/August - especially if you’ve not used retinol or glycolics previously. If you want an active for Summer, use Vitamin C.

30mls for the other products are not full sizes though.I always use essences and serums under a facial oil then a moisturiser. Tbh though I would not pay lots of money for them. The best moisturiser to seal it all in is worth the extra though.
There are 3 serums; all full size. They are the only products in the TSV as far as I can see. I don't see any non-full-size products included. Did I miss something?

The title of this TSV made me laugh out loud. “Youth renewal” Who are they kidding?
Seriously, I tried a murad moisturiser from a beauty calendar. It was nice but no more effective than Superdrug’s collagen moisturiser on my skin.
Enjoy

Latest posts

Back