Neal's Yard Remedies Launching on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Neal's Yard often have offers on their website.

Currently they're offering a free hand care set, worth £25-£28 depending on where it's available, for online orders placed on the NY website of £60 or more

Amazon is usually a little bit cheaper, hence the price range of what it's worth.

Up to 20% off sets.
There's some 2-3 items practical ones on offer that I'd actually use.

& the usual free delivery on orders of £55+

So hopefully Q will offer some NY worthwhile deals, or else there's little point in them selling it.

I think I had the sweet pea handwash and hand lotion. There was a shop in Edinburgh near where I used to work and I used to go in and try all the testers - what a cheapskate :LOL: Really nice shop though with very helpful staff that would point out the offers etc.

CC

I tried it when Amazon had a really good offer on it. Unfortunately it was too heavy for my skin & flared it up a bit. Would've been worse, but thankfully I was able to wash it off quickly.

I'm staying with decleor balms, they suit me.
Then make sure you stock up on Decleor wherever you see it, their owners L’Oreal pulled the brand from the UK late last year, having exited the American market in 2017

I cannot stand Lush, the smell that is! Knocks you out you don’t need to see the shop.
Unfortunately for me, my local shopping centre has had two small units open up selling soaps, bath products, diffusers, etc (one has a Middle Eastern theme and the other looks like it’s aimed at kids/teens). They both smell very much like Lush. I have to give them a wide berth. There was an open stall of the stuff in the middle of the walkways for a time, too, and it stank the whole place out - gone now, thank goodness. It was right by the door to Waitrose - I bet they were happy! I just hope the current two units are short-lived, much as I don’t like seeing businesses fail.

I don’t get it - who would want their home (or body) to smell like that? It’s a horrible, sickly, industrial sort of stench.

Some of the shops which were excellent and brought us terrific products sadly no longer on the high street etc. I think this is a real shame they broke many health and ingredient barriers. I personally loved their ethos. It seems for years now companies who are wanting to increase sales, are hardly heard of, or failing US companies sell on QVC because rightly, a day of selling on QVC results in better sales than in the open market. I once heard Issac Mizrahisa say he sells more in one day on Q than in a whole year. Given the viewing numbers it does not surprise me.

Then make sure you stock up on Decleor wherever you see it, their owners L’Oreal pulled the brand from the UK late last year, having exited the American market in 2017

I have never understood their thinking, it is an excellent brand. No doubt ahead of any announcements this was why Fiona Brackenbury left.

I once tried NY a number of years ago but for the life of me I can`t remember what I bought. It can`t have been anything fantastic because I would have remembered and probably bought it again. Nowadays there are lots of brands pushing the same ethos, some good, some not so good and I recently found a Rose balm made by a small ebay seller which is almost word for word ingredients than the NY one. If I were in the market for a rose balm (which I`m not ) then I think I`d try it first !

The Resident, Qualified, Internnationally Renowed, Beauty Expert, whose clients include A-list celebrities and royalty has recommended them on her personal website for a while now. I expect she'll be claiming them as another brand she was instrumental in bringing to QVC. She recommended a overnight mask that she can't live without. I ordered it from Amazon and it was okay but I wasn't overly wowed by it.

I have been looking through the programs and tbh there is not much worth watching - I really do believe that QVC has pretty much had its day. Sorry to write that but that’s how I feel!!
Totally agree, how they keep going is beyond me. Their business model is way outdated, days to get a delivery, when you send something back you have an endless wait for a refund, delivery charges extortionate and the list goes on!!

It’s certainly not ‘the’ shopping channel it once was - it seems whenever I flicked through tv channels it’s always fashion mostly ! My recent experiences with customer service have been excellent and last refund took less than a week !

I have been looking through the programs and tbh there is not much worth watching - I really do believe that QVC has pretty much had its day. Sorry to write that but that’s how I feel!!
When i saw an advert on Channel 4 for QVC over the weekend - mostly for Beauty - I wondered if they were in trouble too

Latest posts

Back