My last clicks pearls

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
apatitefrenzy145d.jpg

I promised the lovely Falguni that I'd post up my bling purchases for the last few months, part one is QVC. It's also the easy option, as I've only had one item!
This set of 2 bracelets with garnet chips caught my eye while in a weak moment - I'd had a red/white pearl colour scheme in my head for a while, so when I saw these at cut price I snapped them up!
To be honest, the £11.odd plus postage doesn't feel like a huge bargain, but I do actually really like the combo so I kept them.

:wave: Hi PQ. I have been looking forward to seeing your haul.

Love the combination! Now waiting to see what else and where you post the rest of the bling :giggle:

Thank you for sharing xx

not a pearl person but that's really pretty - I do like garnets tho. My birthstone is peridot and that's one that I don't like at all! Plus which your fingernails are brill (ok can only really see one of them!) and I'm SO jealous!

i buy 95% of my jewellery in last clicks from solid gold to tacori/diamonique and even the odd lola rose.

:wave: Hi PQ. I have been looking forward to seeing your haul.

Love the combination! Now waiting to see what else and where you post the rest of the bling :giggle:

Thank you for sharing xx

Congratulations on your 1500th post Beading! A very pretty bracelet PQ.

Thats a really pretty bracelet, I also noticed that I have the same wedding ring as you!

Latest posts

Back