Nails inc TSV 13/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

juliewilb

Registered Shopper
Is there a nails inc TSV before christmas as I cannot see it on the tv guide. Hope nails inc is not going the same way as
leighton Denny .
Thanks

I was thinking the very same thing just the other day. Someone had asked oh Facebook when the next Leighton Denny show would be and the answer was there were no plans for any shows in the near future. No idea what's going on. Nails Inc hasn't been on for ages has it?

There was some Nails Inc on recently - last weekend I think. Can't remember if it was a whole dedicated hour or included in a varied beauty or gift hour though. There was quite a good offer on a new set of nail care and polish.

It's the 6 piece autumn winter edit collection. 5 polishes and a ridge filler for £25. Sorry I don't know how to do links!

There is a Nails Inc hour on 13th December so it could well still be TSV that day.

Thanks SCW for posting

Love the look of this kit apart from the spray can, has anybody used this and being impressed?

I have not tried it myself but I have only read very bad reviews for it. However I have still ordered the TSV on AD as I think even if you put the spray polish straight in the bin without trying it (which might end up happening) the kit is still mega value and I love their top coat (my absolute fave among many, many brands).

Who the hell thought a spray can would be a good idea? They want their bumps read! Otherwise it looks a nice tsv

Nails Inc 7 Piece Sparkle Like You Mean It Colour Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.223943

Auto-Delivery Nails Inc 7 Piece Sparkle Like You Mean It Colour Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.231052

QVC Price £37.50
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £4.95

The catwalk-inspired eight-piece Sparkle Like You Mean It Collection from Nails Inc. comprises the revolutionary Spray Can polish in rose gold, four regular nail polishes in gold, neon pink, lilac-grey and a dusky mauve pink shade with gold threads, plus it comes with a Ridge Filling Base Coat and the Kensington Caviar Top Coat all infused with collagen in a range of shades created just for QVC. Presented in a glitzy cosmetics bag this on-trend collection will give your manicure a serious upgrade and will also make a fantastic gift for any mani-maniac.

Created especially for QVC customer s - this collection features all the latest, iconic and bestselling collagen-infused products, in shades which are currently only available at QVC. Plus they’re all inspired by some of your favourite polishes including Bruton Street and Mayfair Lane.

A first look at spring/summer 2017 - get the heads up on the shades that will débuting next season with this ahead-of-the-crowds selection - including Pembroke Street, a cool pastel neon pink, and Edward Place, a chic lilac-grey. If you chose the Auto Delivery option you will also get a further two next season shades - Carriage Drive a catwalk-inspired aqua, and Devonport Street a show-stopping pastel neon coral.

Spray that again!? - It’s official - painting your nails will never be the same again. The world’s first spray on nail polish has a new and improved formula. Prep your nails by applying a base coat then spray onto your nails; the super smooth finish and perfect shades make for winning combinations. It's the super-fast manicure with the polish dispensed in a spray can.

Keep up with the nail trends - select our Auto Delivery option and we'll send you this product again in 90 days, at Today's Special Value price.

Contains:

1 x Collagen Ridge Filling Base Coat (14ml) - smooths the feel of ridges, chips and areas of re-growth so you can create a perfectly smooth base before applying your chosen colour
1 x 45 Second Kensington Caviar Top Coat with Collagen (14ml) - a collagen-infused version of the super-glossy top coat that leaves nails touch-dry in 45 seconds
1 x Windmill Walk Collagen polish (14ml) - inspired by QVC customers' love of Nails Inc's Vintage Rose collection but with the addition of a pretty touch of sparkle
1 x Pembroke Street Collagen polish (14ml) - in the most stunning pastel neon pink. A shade that will ensure this collection takes you right into next season ahead of the game
1 x Edward Place Collagen polish (14ml) - a soft lilac grey that is set to be a huge colour trend for 2017 and looks stunning under the Windmill Walk polish
1 x Stanhope Mews Collagen polish (14ml) - inspired by classic QVC favourite Bruton Mews, but with a thread of gold added to the dusky mauve pink shade
1 x Mayfair Market Paint Can polish (50ml) - this rose gold spray-on nail colour is an innovative way to quickly and evenly apply polish - no steady hand required
1 x cosmetics bag - featuring a 'Sparkle like you mean it' gold-tone slogan

How to apply:
Paint Can Spray-on polish:

This part is essential - you must apply a base coat
Allow to dry
Top tip: You can also apply The Paint Can over your current nail polish for a speedy colour change
Cover and protect the surface you are spraying on to
Shake the Paint Can, and from a distance of approx 10cm - 15cm, apply short, sharp bursts of spray directly onto the nail area
Brush on a top coat
Allow to dry
With warm water wash away any excess Paint Can polish from skin and cuticles, or use a cleansing wipe when on the go
You will be left with a perfectly applied manicure

What is Auto Delivery?

If you're keen to take advantage of today's price you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further deliveries over a specified period, the contents of which can be found below. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Second delivery contains:

1 x Collagen Ridge Filling Base Coat (14ml) - smooths the feel of ridges, chips and areas of re-growth so you can create a perfectly smooth base before applying your chosen colour
1 x 45 Second Kensington Caviar Top Coat with Collagen (14ml) - a collagen-infused version of the super-glossy top coat that leaves nails touch-dry in 45 seconds
1 x Carriage Drive Collagen polish (14ml) - an aqua shade that is set to be a huge colour trend for 2017 and looks stunning under the Great Lion Street polish
1 x Thames Avenue Collagen polish (14ml) - inspired by classic QVC favourite Mayfair Lane but with the addition of a pretty touch of sparkle
1 x Devonport Street Collagen polish (14ml) - a show stopping pastel coral neon shade that ensures this collection stays on-trend right through next season
1 x Great Lion Street Collagen polish (14ml) - is a gorgeous rainbow glitter top coat, inspired by the luminosity, radiance and rainbow trend
1 x Porchester Square Paint Can polish (50ml) - this perfect Nude spray-on nail colour
1 x cosmetics bag - featuring a 'Glamour never takes a day off' gold-tone slogan

Who the hell thought a spray can would be a good idea? They want their bumps read! Otherwise it looks a nice tsv

They demonstrated the spray can just now in the launch show and it looked a right mess. The model was trying to rub the overspray off her skin with a wet wipe but there was loads left on her cuticles. She looked slightly embarrassed.

Sounds like a nightmare. Supposed to be quick but spend ten times as long cleaning up the mess everywhere.

Has anybody seen a video of the auto delivery?

Yes I have. They said they would show the AD on QVC Beauty after each show on the main QVC channel. So that was the first time I tried the Beauty channel. The AD comes in March and looks very pastel and spring like.

Has anybody seen a video of the auto delivery?

Yes I have. They said they would show the AD on QVC Beauty after each show on the main QVC channel. So that was the first time I tried the Beauty channel. The AD comes in March and looks very pastel and spring like.

You can get it online if you select the Beauty Channel - don't know if this will work, but try clicking here. It's the Watch QVC TV option and then click on the Beauty tab and the 5 o'clock show.

Here's a picture of what you get in March.

Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 18.33.50.jpg

Latest posts

Back