Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Nails Inc TSV 1.png
    Nails Inc TSV 1.png
    294 KB · Views: 665
  • Nails Inc TSV 2 AD.png
    Nails Inc TSV 2 AD.png
    351.8 KB · Views: 707
Those teal ones are lush. But the only way to avail is by getting AD ........the first kit is meh though. How does one trick the system here?
I agree the auto delivery set is much nicer. I like OPI it lasts a reasonable time on my dry, ridged flaky nails. Essie is very good but QVC dont sell it sadly.

Nails Inc Vitamin C-Son 7 Piece Collection & Bag
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Nailcare and nail lacquers in one collection? Yes please! This incredible seven-piece edit from Nails Inc is ready to help you achieve bright, glowing, summer-ready nails, featuring vitamin C-infused Cuticle Oil, Nail Brightening Treatment and Cuticle Remover Serum to help promote stronger, healthier-looking nails. You'll also receive four vibrant nail shades and a printed bag to stock your new favourite nail products in. Add a touch of fruity freshness to your nails this season with this must-have set.
*A great saving: If you were to buy similar items (excluding the bag and serum) individually, directly from Nails Inc you'd pay £90. So, to get the entire collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £32.98 plus P&P, you're saving £53.07.
Salon-worthy nails - achieving flawless-looking nails at home is a breeze with this selection of nail care products and bold nail shades. Use the Cuticle Oil, Brightening Treatment and Cuticle Remover Serum twice weekly to help create the perfect base for your manicures and improve the overall quality of your nails. The complementing nail shades are also perfect for creating a multitude of gorgeous nail looks this season and beyond!

Mani-ficent
- each nailcare formula is made with the Nails Inc patented wide hugging brush, designed to deliver a flawless application that's longwearing and chip-resistant, whichever shade you choose.
Keep them coming - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive Nails Inc's Just Saying Aloe six-piece nail lacquer collection 60 days after this one, also at this unmissable Today's Special Value price.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only
Contains:
  • 1 x Vitamin C Cuticle Oil (14ml) - in a clear shade. Works to improve the overall health of your nails, promoting the feeling of thickness, hardness, re-hydration, smoothness and healthy growth. Infused with vitamin C and E
  • 1 x Vitamin C Nail Brightening Treatment (14ml) - in a clear shade. Designed to help promote the appearance of brighter-looking nails. Infused with vitamin C and glycolic acid
  • 1 x Vitamin C Cuticle Remover Serum (14ml) - in a clear shade. Designed to help create the appearance of longer-looking nails by working to remove your cuticles. Also works to soften your nailbeds to create a prepped base for your manicure. Enriched with vitamin C
  • 1 x Vitamin Me Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in an orange shade
  • 1 x Orange You Glad? Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in a juicy coral shade
  • 1 x Vitamin C You Later Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in a peach pink shade
  • 1 x You're So A-peeling Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in a copper-pink shimmer shade
  • 1 x orange printed bag
Auto Delivery drop contains:
  • 1 x Aloe There Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in a shimmery gold shade
  • 1 x Plant One On Me Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in a mauve pink shade
  • 1 x Aloe You Vera Much Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in a grey shade
  • 1 x Aloe, It's Me Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in a shimmery blue shade
  • 1 x Aloe Ha! Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in a glittery teal shade
  • 1 x Life Succs Without You Nail Lacquer (14ml) - in a teal shade
  • 1 x NailKale Base Coat (14ml) - enriched with antioxidant, kale extract, aloe vera, lemon, ginseng, pomegranate and grape, plus vitamins A, C, E, F and H. This iconic treatment will help provide the ultimate base for brittle nails, while promoting the look of nail strength and hydration for a manicure that appears bright and break-resistant

Damn I’ve bought this too.
Last time I bought this brand the bottles had little finger pictures on them.
I’ve got it mainly for the treatment products.
Love the auto delivery colours so that’s happening too. 🤪

3 month buying abstinence enforced now.

I agree the auto delivery set is much nicer. I like OPI it lasts a reasonable time on my dry, ridged flaky nails. Essie is very good but QVC dont sell it sadly.
I love Essie
A couple of years ago I got their Christmas set with 10 polishes for £25 in the sale. The polish lasts forever, doesn’t go gloopy and the colours are gorgeous.

Sorry everyone, think I'm in the minority here, I really like this TSV!! I love Nails Inc but their last few TSVs haven't been up to much imo and I've not bought them. This one is different thank goodness, and I'm looking forward to using the treatments. I think Nails Inc must have had poor take up on the previous offerings, hence the different products to try but I am a bit dubious due to Ms Young banging on about "only available at QVC" ! We will see.

I want the treatments and the oil. Even the tatty little bag is calling me. The lack of easy pays has put me off. But I feel regret if I dont buy it.
So did you go down the regret route then ?

I received mine today. Love it all. Hopefully it will last on but I do have pretty vile dry nails. I have a weekend of parties so put on the Fushia pink. The cuticle cream is very effective used an orange stick to basically clean up the nail bed. The nail colour is very rich and easy to get a good finish.

I received mine today. Love it all. Hopefully it will last on but I do have pretty vile dry nails. I have a weekend of parties so put on the Fushia pink. The cuticle cream is very effective used an orange stick to basically clean up the nail bed. The nail colour is very rich and easy to get a good finish.
I agree Boffy, a lovely set. Used the gold/apricot one yesterday (I too have a weekend of parties!!) Oil is lovely. A good buy I think.

Latest posts

Back