Nails Inc TSV 7/8/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well mine arrived today and I opened the box and went uurrggg. The pink is nicer than I thought it would be, but they all just look a bit dull. Given that the green and lilac are two of my favourite colours, but I already have loads of them so do not need any more, I am not sure what to do. The chocolate one looks very nice but the apricot shimmer and the sprinkles look uninspiring. Anyone else got theirs yet?

I have just received the last TSV auto delivery so did not order this TSV but it did not inspire me to order it tbh.
I thought it looked better than on air, but really not sure now. Have it propped up next to me waiting for the urge to try it out. See how I feel tomorrow. :confused:

I thought it looked better than on air, but really not sure now. Have it propped up next to me waiting for the urge to try it out. See how I feel tomorrow. :confused:
Took the colours I like most out of the box and what a difference. They look brighter and I am ready to start testing tonight I think.

I only use nail polish on my toes, but Essie is the only brand I use now. Lasts forever, never goes clumpy and the colours are gorgeous.
Agree. I bought an Essie polish from TK Max, because I liked the colour (Finish Line Fuel) Like you, I only use on toes, but was the easiest ever polish to apply and seemed to last forever.
It’s about run out, so I managed to get one from Amazon. All others have been given away or binned.

Agree. I bought an Essie polish from TK Max, because I liked the colour (Finish Line Fuel) Like you, I only use on toes, but was the easiest ever polish to apply and seemed to last forever.
It’s about run out, so I managed to get one from Amazon. All others have been given away or binned.
Essie lasts for years…..by far the best brand I’ve ever used

I have an Essie nail colour its so gorgeous I have three bottles. Its called Birthday Girl. Its a pink/lilac/gold shimmer amazing. I also like thier top coat.

Latest posts

Back