Liz Earle TSV 7/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Estée Lauder are not doing well, selling off a number of their brands. Also, the head of EL for a number of years has not been a member of the family, they brought in an outside CEO over ten years back.

Now the heiress of L'Oréal who own loads of brands. Well, she is worth 80 billion euros
Dennis said they bought Ojon

Thank you! I did think about the TSV last night (I like a couple of the LE perfumes) but it was already borderline whether or not it was good value for me. Then I saw the body cleanser and I really dislike LE body washes so it was a definite no and I skulked off purchase-less. Now you’ve posted this and I’m very interested. I have bought direct from LE but only a few times and hadn’t signed up for Rewards but I have now. I might well be buying that set you got. Much better for me.
And if you buy direct from LE they have a really good refund policy….

Just bought Direct from Liz Earle Glow cleanser fab product, Glow toner and Glow moisturiser plus choice of 50ml perfume and free skin repair Hydrating Night Cream. There was 20% off so I paid £61.20 with free delivery. I think this may be better than QVC.
Thanks again for this, boffy. I really wanted to try the Glow face products but was hesitating (do I really need more perfume and all that) then today had an email with an offer of a free full size Superskin face polish for the first so many to make a purchase and I took the plunge. So already a good value set and I get the polish and a 15ml night cream (no idea why they‘ve thrown that in but I’ll take it!).

This site (st.com) is the best. Who needs QVC, apart from as a prompt to come on here and learn about alternative deals?!

Thanks again for this, boffy. I really wanted to try the Glow face products but was hesitating (do I really need more perfume and all that) then today had an email with an offer of a free full size Superskin face polish for the first so many to make a purchase and I took the plunge. So already a good value set and I get the polish and a 15ml night cream (no idea why they‘ve thrown that in but I’ll take it!).

This site (st.com) is the best. Who needs QVC, apart from as a prompt to come on here and learn about alternative deals?!
You get a gift when you spend over….£35. And more gifts as you spend more.

Latest posts

Back