Liz Earle TSV 15/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t like Skin Repair or their handcreams so it’s a big no from me.
Boots and the LE website always have deals where I can buy exactly what I want.
Although I have to say that with the reformulated products they now sell, the list of LE products I want to buy is getting smaller

I must admit if it hadn’t been a special offer on Q I would never have tried the Algenist Liquid Skin Resurfacing 2% BHA toner, but I’m very impressed with how it’s seems to have left my skin so smooth, also my favourite moisturiser now is Beauty of Joseon Dynasty Cream.

Actually, I might have changed my mind because I've just realised that it's a hand wash rather than a shower gel in the set. Not sure now. I might just get a couple of the men's kits instead as Q are £7.50 per set cheaper than going direct to LE or going to Boots (even taking the postage into consideration).

Actually, I might have changed my mind because I've just realised that it's a hand wash rather than a shower gel in the set. Not sure now. I might just get a couple of the men's kits instead as Q are £7.50 per set cheaper than going direct to LE or going to Boots (even taking the postage into consideration).
Well it’s not often you find that!

I agree Mr M, get the mens kits😃

It's all that new formula C&P that puts me off as I don't really like it. I'm using Elemis wildflower oil cleanser at the moment and it's doing my dry skin the world of good.

CC

Cleanse and Glow from Liz Earle is anather lovely cleanser. Its a nice experience really makes you skin glow and softness with the fruit acids. Very addictive.

Gatineau Radiance Gommage is lovely and you don’t have to work it into the skin as much as the LE glow.😀

If you were to buy these items (excluding the cosmetic bag and gift box) individually from Liz Earle you’d pay £153

Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser £33 incl 2 cloths* cost £13.14
Scented cleanse & polish 200ml £34 cost £13.54
Skin Repair 50ml £28 cost £11.15
Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml £18 cost £7.16
Botanical Hand Wash 200ml £18 cost £7.16
Hand Cream 150ml £22 cost £8.76

Total £153 cost £60.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for guide prices.

Boffy and Claire Kelly STOP IT. You are tempting me on the glow things as I'm (whisper it) going to Corfu next week for a bit of late winter sun. I must resist. I'm not a fan of Gatineau, I think it's a lot of money for products that don't get on with my skin. I just threw a lot of half used products in the bin, aaaarrrgh, all that money wasted.

CC

Latest posts

Back