Liz Earle Superskin TSV 21/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you for the link 😊

Thank you, they don’t make it easy do they!

They certainly don’t, I would never have known they had one if it hadn’t have been mentioned here! Have found it now though 😊
They don’t! But now you’ve found it you can keep an eye out…. They quite often have body wash and hand products that have been TSVs..

Well if I was going for this I could use my money off voucher QVC notified me of today by post with a glossy brochure.That would reduce my cost by a full £5 on an item of £40 or over but not including postage.Temptation ? words fail !instead I will go to LE website just get the items I really want, get 25% off and free P&P.

Well if I was going for this I could use my money off voucher QVC notified me of today by post with a glossy brochure.That would reduce my cost by a full £5 on an item of £40 or over but not including postage.Temptation ? words fail !instead I will go to LE website just get the items I really want, get 25% off and free P&P.
But…but…but..not if it’s on easy pay…not if it’s on advanced order….not if it’s on waitlist…Buy More Save More….or Subscribe & Save Items..not redeemed on QCut.
🙄🙄

But…but…but..not if it’s on easy pay…not if it’s on advanced order….not if it’s on waitlist…Buy More Save More….or Subscribe & Save Items..not redeemed on QCut.
🙄🙄
It must be the easy pay and the fact you can use and return products ( usually at some cost, so some will just keep) that keeps QVC in some minds.If they look and see the offers elsewhere £5 off £40 & over with at least £3.95 P&P is a joke.If I wanted ALL the items in a TSV it would be a good buy but I don’t.

I'm still keen on that build your own routine with the half price perfume on the LE website. Need to talk Mr CC into getting it for my Crimbo. What time is it? Ten. Get him another wine and a whisky and I might be on 🍷 :D

CC
Sign up on the LE website & you get your points.I have now reached the 25% discount.
Sorry to hear the Border towns are going the same way as many areas, it is a lovely region though for scenery.I remember before I had a car getting on the bus in Hawick on a dark winter morning for a day shopping in Edinburgh.

Liz Earle 4 Piece Supercharged Superskin Heroes Collection
Item Number: 249490
QVC Price £125.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £3.95

Indulge in the ultimate skincare experience with this luxurious four-piece Supercharged Superskin Heroes collection from Liz Earle. Featuring an Eye Cream, a Nourishing Night Cream and a supersized Moisturiser, exclusive to QVC, all from the renowned Superskin range, plus the iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, there's a full day-to-night routine to discover. These beauty heroes work perfectly together to help revitalise your complexion, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refreshed.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in the Liz Earle 4 Piece Supercharged Superskin Heroes Collection individually from QVC UK you'd pay £177 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.96 plus P&P, you're saving £107.04.
Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.
Give the gift of beautiful skin - from the cleanser, moisturiser and eye cream to the night cream, this Supercharged Superskin Heroes Collection boasts everything they need to pamper their skin day and night, leaving it visibly firmer, smoother and feeling hydrated. Complete with a gift box, it really will be a sensational present they'll adore.
Take your pick - choose from two options for the Cleanse & Polish and Superskin Moisturiser to suit your skin type. Go for the ever-popular Original aromatic to enjoy the classic botanicals, or mix it up with the fresh, floral scent of Natural Neroli.
Exclusive to QVC - you'll receive the supersize version of the Superskin Moisturiser in either option, which are currently only available at QVC, so why not stock up on luxe skincare with us!
Make your choice:

Original option contains:
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x EXCLUSIVE SUPERSIZE Superskin Moisturiser - Original (75ml) - this rich, indulgent cream helps to smooth the appearance of your skin for a healthy and revitalised-looking complexion. Ideal for promoting the look of luminosity and softness in more mature skin types, it can be used either on its own or as a fantastic base for make-up. Contains pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus vitamin E and shea butter
  • 1 x Superskin Eye Cream (15ml) - a luxuriously hydrating cream with a silky-smooth texture, formulated to help firm and brighten the delicate skin around the eye area, working to help reduce the visible signs of ageing and skin dehydration. Enriched with shea butter, vitamin E, borage and cranberry seed oils, along with green tea leaf, alfalfa seed, paracress flower, rhubarb and pomegranate extracts
  • 1 x Superskin Nourishing Night Cream (50ml) - a luxurious overnight cream that works to even the look of skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep. Infused with Persian silk tree extract, pomegranate flower, buriti fruit, borage, rosehip and cranberry seeds oils
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
  • 1 x gift box

Or
Neroli option contains:
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with Natural Neroli (200ml) - a beautifully scented edition of Liz Earle's iconic creamy cleanser, this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Fragranced with neroli pure essential oil, pomegranate flower, lavandin and chamomile extracts and enriched with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x EXCLUSIVE SUPERSIZE Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli (75ml) - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to intensely hydrate your complexion and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to leave skin feeling and looking smooth. Features pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus neroli, lavandin and chamomile essential oils, vitamin E and shea butter
  • 1 x Superskin Eye Cream (15ml) - a luxuriously hydrating cream with a silky-smooth texture, formulated to help firm and brighten the delicate skin around the eye area, working to help reduce the visible signs of ageing and skin dehydration. Enriched with shea butter, vitamin E, borage and cranberry seed oils, along with green tea leaf, alfalfa seed, paracress flower, rhubarb and pomegranate extracts
  • 1 x Superskin Nourishing Night Cream (50ml) - a luxurious overnight cream that works to even the look of skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep. Infused with Persian silk tree extract, pomegranate flower, buriti fruit, borage, rosehip and cranberry seeds oils
  • 2 x pure cotton cloths - these kind-to-skin cloths provide a gentle and luxurious way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing, working to lift away dead skin cells and impurities to help leave your complexion feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Made from double-woven pure cotton designed to get softer and softer with every wash
  • 1 x gift box

It’s not showing easy pay. Thought all TSVs were going to be on east pay till Christmas

It changed to easy pay at 9pm
ordered one of each, one for me one for a present.

Liz Earle 4 Piece Supercharged Superskin Heroes Collection
Item Number: 249490
QVC Price £125.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £3.95

Indulge in the ultimate skincare experience with this luxurious four-piece Supercharged Superskin Heroes collection from Liz Earle. Featuring an Eye Cream, a Nourishing Night Cream and a supersized Moisturiser, exclusive to QVC, all from the renowned Superskin range, plus the iconic Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, there's a full day-to-night routine to discover. These beauty heroes work perfectly together to help revitalise your complexion, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and refreshed.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in the Liz Earle 4 Piece Supercharged Superskin Heroes Collection individually from QVC UK you'd pay £177 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.96 plus P&P, you're saving £107.04.
Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, cult beauty favourite Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' multiple times by QVC customers in our annual Beauty Excellence Awards.
Give the gift of beautiful skin - from the cleanser, moisturiser and eye cream to the night cream, this Supercharged Superskin Heroes Collection boasts everything they need to pamper their skin day and night, leaving it visibly firmer, smoother and feeling hydrated. Complete with a gift box, it really will be a sensational present they'll adore.
Take your pick - choose from two options for the Cleanse & Polish and Superskin Moisturiser to suit your skin type. Go for the ever-popular Original aromatic to enjoy the classic botanicals, or mix it up with the fresh, floral scent of Natural Neroli.
Exclusive to QVC - you'll receive the supersize version of the Superskin Moisturiser in either option, which are currently only available at QVC, so why not stock up on luxe skincare with us!
Make your choice:

Original option contains:
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Formulated with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x EXCLUSIVE SUPERSIZE Superskin Moisturiser - Original (75ml) - this rich, indulgent cream helps to smooth the appearance of your skin for a healthy and revitalised-looking complexion. Ideal for promoting the look of luminosity and softness in more mature skin types, it can be used either on its own or as a fantastic base for make-up. Contains pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus vitamin E and shea butter
  • 1 x gift box

Or
Neroli option contains:
  • 1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with Natural Neroli (200ml) - a beautifully scented edition of Liz Earle's iconic creamy cleanser, this rich, indulgent cream deeply cleanses to instantly remove daily impurities and make-up to leave skin feeling smooth, balanced and exceptionally clean. Used with the pure cotton cloth, it gently exfoliates, lifting away dead skin cells to reveal a glowing complexion. Fragranced with neroli pure essential oil, pomegranate flower, lavandin and chamomile extracts and enriched with rosemary, eucalyptus, hops and chamomile extracts, plus cocoa butter and beeswax. Suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x EXCLUSIVE SUPERSIZE Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli (75ml) - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to intensely hydrate your complexion and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to leave skin feeling and looking smooth. Features pomegranate flower extract, cranberry, rosehip and borage seed oils, plus neroli, lavandin and chamomile essential oils, vitamin E and shea butter
  • 1 x gift box
Working link

It’s not showing easy pay. Thought all TSVs were going to be on east pay till Christmas
the easy pays never kick in till 9pm unless they are already on pre sale

Well even if I was going to use my £5 off ‘windfall’ the T&C state cannot be used if a product has Easy Pay applied to it.Is that even if you were going to pay the full amount up front? Really?!
you can remove the easy pays & use it but according to Q the easy pay is an offer as well so cannot be combined

If you were to buy the items in the Liz Earle 4 Piece Supercharged Superskin Heroes Collection individually from QVC UK you'd pay £177

200ml Cleanse & Polish in Normal or Neroli £33 incl cloths cost £13.78
75ml Superskin Moisturiser (Natural Neroli Or Unfragranced) £57 at Q on waitlist cost £23.80
50ml Superskin Night Cream £42 at Q on waitlist cost £17.54
15ml Superskin Eye Cream £45 at Q on waitlist cost £18.79

Total quoted by QVC as £177 cost £73.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

you can remove the easy pays & use it but according to Q the easy pay is an offer as well so cannot be combine
Thanks for the reply SCW I gave it a try although I had no intention of ordering.I removed the EasyPay & applied the code & it worked. Worth it if you were going to order the product anyway but that amount is no incentive for me to be even be tempted.Basically it is just a little over free P&P.The TSV is a great price if you want all the products.See the Neroli version is on advanced order, so that cuts out the voucher!

The neroli option is sold out now. Of course, the moment I wanted to order it...

Edit: HA! Got it!:) The last one because it is sold out again.

Thanks for the reply SCW I gave it a try although I had no intention of ordering.I removed the EasyPay & applied the code & it worked. Worth it if you were going to order the product anyway but that amount is no incentive for me to be even be tempted.Basically it is just a little over free P&P.The TSV is a great price if you want all the products.See the Neroli version is on advanced order, so that cuts out the voucher!
i thought id let you know that little bit like as its quite a problem but they do count both as offers (TBH i tottally get that) but im glad i could help & advise

My TSV turned up today and I’ve just used the cleanse and polish and the aroma of menthol was quite strong, not overpowering but not subtle either. And my face was quite red afterwards.
I do flit around from brand to brand and have recently been just started to use my last cleanse and polish in with the lavender aroma from a Christmas TSV from probably 6 years ago!
Obviously the fragrance is different but I don’t remember the original smelling of menthol and texture wise it just didn’t spread as well. Has the formula changed over the years?

Latest posts

Back