Liz Earle TSV 8/8/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another Liz Earle TSV coming up….
Caroline has posted a reel on Insta but the TSV could be anything!
Wouldn’t mind a bath set in the right fragrance…

I do like LE shower gels to be fair but I tend to stick with Molton Brown mostly as theirs are 300ml bottles and LE are only 200ml.
That is true, but I never pay more than around £11 for LE and they are always on sale somewhere…either boots or LE direct.

Sorry for The duplicate post…. I did look for an existing thread but clearly didn’t look closely enough…

That is true, but I never pay more than around £11 for LE and they are always on sale somewhere…either boots or LE direct.
Yeah, that's true but the last MB set I got off Q was £51.00 including postage for four bottles so only £12.75 each. I do get your point though, it's always best to shop around

I get hubby Mancave 500 ml ,it's supposed to be a MB copy.
I got a few for Christmas presents last year and everyone liked them.

I get hubby Mancave 500 ml ,it's supposed to be a MB copy.
I got a few for Christmas presents last year and everyone liked them.

Mancave Sea Salt is exactly the same as MB's Coastal Cypress but I'm just not as keen on the texture of it to be honest. I find it just a little bit too thick and gloopy. I do still use it occasionally.
I don't think any of their other scents resemble anything from MB though as far as I can remember.

Yeah, that's true but the last MB set I got off Q was £51.00 including postage for four bottles so only £12.75 each. I do get your point though, it's always best to shop around
Oh yes there are some really good bargains to be had from MB. It’s nice to have the choice really!

Mancave Sea Salt is exactly the same as MB's Coastal Cypress but I'm just not as keen on the texture of it to be honest. I find it just a little bit too thick and gloopy. I do still use it occasionally.
I don't think any of their other scents resemble anything from MB though as far as I can remember.
I bought the sea salt after it was mentioned on here…. it was a really good deal, I think £8 at the time… but I didn’t like the feel of it.

Just quickly to say that Eyebright is a Boots £10 Tuesday deal today (online only). It will probably go out of stock quite quickly - most of the £10 deals deals I want usually do - but luckily I went on ordered as soon as I saw the email today. It’s the one product (from any brand) I repeat buy and quite regularly - so glad they brought the original formula back.

Liz Earle 5 Piece Collection TSV 08/08/23 (or what i think anyway)

250ml Cleanse & Glow RRP £42.50 + post
200ml Smooth & Glow Tonic RRP £20 + post
50ml Skin Repair RRP £26 + post
200ml Body Wash RRP £17 + post
200ml Body Cream RRP £20 + post

Total RRP £125.50 + post (or £88.20 in the sale)

Attachments

• LE TSV 1.png
    LE TSV 1.png
    509.9 KB · Views: 210
Behind the times as ever… I thought LE was still owned by Avon but gather it was sold to the conglomerate which includes Boots! I completely missed this, and it was years ago too.

Cleanse and Glow is really really lovely. One of the best cleanser's. Prefer it to the Elemis Cleansing Balm and not a great lover of Cleanse and polish. The lavender cleanse and polish is nice.
Liz Earle 5 Piece Collection TSV 08/08/23 (or what i think anyway)

250ml Cleanse & Glow RRP £42.50 + post
200ml Smooth & Glow Tonic RRP £20 + post
50ml Skin Repair RRP £26 + post
200ml Body Wash RRP £17 + post
200ml Body Cream RRP £20 + post

Total RRP £125.50 + post (or £88.20 in the sale)
Well if it is that set, my money is safe....
Hated the cleanse and glow, another the cleanser and the moisturiser

Behind the times as ever… I thought LE was still owned by Avon but gather it was sold to the conglomerate which includes Boots! I completely missed this, and it was years ago too.
Boots do frequent offers on LE so if youlike it, it’s worth keeping an eye out

I really love the cleans and glow so I think I will get this. I only wish the glow moisturiser was included as this suits my skin really nicely in the summer months x

Latest posts

Back