Aveda TSV 8/2/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In the old days, back in the 80s, so much mousse, gel and hair spray you really needed two washes. Products have changed, so one wash should be be it.
I wash my hair every three days and only wash it once. I condition and after styling use about three drops of oil and run it through my hair, hairdresser tip. I don't use hairspray or anything else.

I wash my hair every three days and only wash it once. I condition and after styling use about three drops of oil and run it through my hair, hairdresser tip. I don't use hairspray or anything else.
I’m actually using the Benamor miracle dry oil on the ends of my hair,really pleased I bought it, also love the shower cream.

I used this In the early days of QVC, when you would loose out if you weren’t in the phone at midnight….
Im looking round for a replacement for LE so might try this again… but I don’t think this is the set for trying out out….might start with a smaller set

Expensive, I have never used Aveda, is it worth the expense? I have menopausal dry frizzy hair. Would anyone recommend?
I like the tubs of Garnier hair food as much as anything & really cheap especially when on offer like at Asda & Boots at the moment. My hair is very dry, even use it on my tiny little dogs long hair ( not the bigger terriers on my avatar) which is silky but dry & prone to matting if not conditioned we’ll 😂

Yes, it was not that long after that Aveda left QVC. I remember they opened a counter in my local Debenhams and the counter manager was telling customers the brand would be leaving QVC as Estée Lauder did not want the brand on QVC. It was better to have a face to face with each customer who wanted to know about the brand.

She later became the manager of the Elemis counter in my local Debenhams.

The TSV is expensive! Granted, they are enormous bottles, but can any shampoo and conditioner be worth that much money? Jackie's hair is not a good advert for the product, either. It looks very straw-like in texture and a curious yellow colour. This could be the poor reception I get on my tv, however. Whatever, the style is weird too.

I turned the TV on in bed this morning and what the hell was that bloke wearing. It looked like a cross between camouflage and cabbages.

Latest posts

Back