Prai TSV 15/2/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Prai 24k Gold Wrinkle Repair Day & Night Cream Duo TSV 15/02/24

Guessing 100ml Each

100ml Day Cream RRP £80 (as 50ml RRP is £40 + post)
100ml Night Cream RRP £80 (as 50ml RRP is £40 + post)

Total RRP £160

Attachments

• Prai TSV 1.png
    Prai TSV 1.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Prai 24k Gold Day and Night Wrinkle Repair Cream Duo
Item Number 250934
QVC Price £102.00
TSV Price £45.00
P&P £3.95

Discover your new hero skincare saviours with this day-to-night set from Prai, featuring Wrinkle Repair Creme and Wrinkle Repair Night Creme, both from the lauded 24K Gold range. Combat the look of dull, dry skin overnight and during the day with this dynamic duo, which will help to target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and give your complexion a gorgeous glow.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Prai 24K Gold Day and Night Wrinkle Repair Cream Duo from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £102 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £45 plus P&P, you’re saving £57.

Straight from the source - luxurious, exotic and used for centuries in traditional Thai beauty products, prai oil is the signature ingredient at the core of every product in the Prai range.

Go for gold - boost your skin's luminosity with the help of the 24K Gold range, perfect for tackling the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can experience a complete day-to-night moisturising routine with this superb duo, and each formula is powered by real 24K gold, two different weights of hyaluronic acid and LineFactor complex.

Gorgeous packaging - boasting vibrant ladybird bejewelled designs that will add a touch of sparkle to your everyday routine, these tubs will soon take pride of place on your dressing table.

Contains:
1 x 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Crème (100ml) - a daily moisturiser infused with precious metals that works to brighten the look of dull, dry skin and give it a golden glow
1 x 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Night Crème (100ml) - an intensive night cream that works to combat the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and give your complexion a luminous appearance overnight

Smoke and mirrors again with this one the night cream doesn't have retinol in it as their night cream I use does its a no from me.

Apart from the neck cream I’ve never been excited about anything else in this range.

I do like the 24 ct cream, but I don’t want to buy it by the bucket load! I like to alternate my skincare, so prefer smaller sizes. I wish the models would tie their hair back, or better still, wear a headband, I hate to see hair getting in the way when constantly applying face cream! I see the Prai lady has had her teeth done again, also she appears to have had a load of work done on her face. Remember when she first started, she had quite heavy eye bags, and was a bit ‘jowelly’

I said on another post, but I spotted Prai in Boots. It has been in M&S for quite a while but first time I spotted it in Boots.
Next in our shopping centre has Prai and Elemis,not a huge selection. Not sure of their prices.

Smoke and mirrors again with this one the night cream doesn't have retinol in it as their night cream I use does its a no from me.
I can't use retinol in any form, and I am sure there are loads of others the same.

Not buying, though.
Yep not everyone wants Retinol.

I do like the 24 ct cream, but I don’t want to buy it by the bucket load! I like to alternate my skincare, so prefer smaller sizes. I wish the models would tie their hair back, or better still, wear a headband, I hate to see hair getting in the way when constantly applying face cream! I see the Prai lady has had her teeth done again, also she appears to have had a load of work done on her face. Remember when she first started, she had quite heavy eye bags, and was a bit ‘jowelly’
I can't bear my hair being in the way when I do my skincare.

I am with you on that & I don’t like the sparkly jars.I would rather put my money into the product than some tacky container.
What is the point in all the fancy jars and bottles, personally I don't leave anything out on the dressing table. Creams,perfume ,serums,sun tan lotion etc are kept in drawers in the bedroom or bathroom.
I prefer cheaper packaging and reduced price.

Latest posts

Back