Prai TSV 28/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, many do say it does work for them. But, aren't they all gimmicks to convince you really need this product, and it will get rid of help whatever skin care problem you have.

I have yet to find an eye cream that actually does help my dark under eye problem. I have sinus problems and have to use a prescription inhaler, so no cream will do anything for them. Yet, all the beauty companies insist their eye cream gets rid of dark circles.

Yes, but does it work? I think I might know the answer to that. Prai is all gimmicks.

The woman who owns the company is an animal lover and that is all well and good. However, her products will only lift the neck temporarily (if, in fact, they do) but they will make the skin soft and smell nice and you will feel pampered. Permanent dark circles under the eyes cannot be removed with an over the counter face cream. I really dislike her talk about turkey necks. She seems to always videos herself in her front room with lighting that hides her own turkey neck!

I use it in conjunction with gatineau neck gel, have to say my necks in better shape than my face 😂 however don't want a glittery neck so won't be buying this, did pick up the twin night cream one time only the other day which was a bargain.

I use it in conjunction with gatineau neck gel, have to say my necks in better shape than my face 😂 however don't want a glittery neck so won't be buying this, did pick up the twin night cream one time only the other day which was a bargain.
I use the Gatineau neck gel and like it because it isn’t sticky. I might try what you do and combine the two. My neck isn’t bad but I don’t intend to be complacent and so am willing to try different things.

I like the Prai neck day and night versions.
The neck serum is also good to use before both.
Definitely noticed an improvement.
The Elemis neck serum is good but a bit pricy.

I remember the first neck cream I used was TBS one way back. I was in my 30s, and I read you should start using one at that age. Just used different ones over the year, Gatineau neck gel for a long time. It was only a few years back when a friend said I have no lines or sagging on my neck that I actually really looked at my neck. I keep joking when I die and laid out people will say, Oh she had a great neck ;)

Does anyone remember when AY claimed that the Alpha-H one ‘literally actually made her literal actual dark circles round her actual literal eyes peel off’.

She came out with some guff about mucking out the stables one day, having applied it the night before and she touched her ‘literal actual eye skin’ and said miracle happened.

Remember thinking at the time, it must have been horse manure. And so were her claims…😳😮🫣🤓

Prai Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme Intensive Gold + & 24k Gold Oil Drops TSV 28/11/23

100ml Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme Intensive Gold + RRP £58 + post (based on the price of the 100mls)
30ml 24k Gold Oil Drops RRP £40 + post

Total RRP £98 + post

Attachments

• Prai TSV 1.jpg
    Prai TSV 1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 34
  • Prai TSV 2.jpg
    Prai TSV 2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Prai TSV 3.jpg
    Prai TSV 3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Prai TSV 4.jpg
    Prai TSV 4.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 31
She will be telling us all that 'this contains real gold girls'. So glitter then.

It's the glitzy packaging which makes me think "cheap", it won't work. 60 MBG might come into play here if there's believable before and afters - not just the emperor's new clothes where both photos are exactly the same.

CC

It's the glitzy packaging which makes me think "cheap", it won't work. 60 MBG might come into play here if there's believable before and afters - not just the emperor's new clothes where both photos are exactly the same.

CC
I've never noticed a difference in the photos and I've sometimes thought the before one looked better.
If you look quite a few afters have the chin raised more.

Prai Ageless 100ml Throat & Decolletage Gold with 24k Gold Oil Drops
Item Number: 249701
QVC Price £82.50
Todays Special Value Price £42.00
P&P £3.95

Introduce your complexion to the gold standard in skincare with this luxurious duo from Prai. You'll receive the lauded Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme Intensive Gold+, a cult-favourite formula enhanced with a touch of 24K gold extract, plus 24K Gold Precious Oil Drops in a stunning pearl-decorated jar to help you indulge your skin further. Get ready to reveal smoother, hydrated and radiant-looking skin with the help of this golden collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Prai skincare set from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £82.50 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £42 plus P&P, you're saving £40.50.
The perfect pair - this duo is the perfect addition to your beauty shelf, providing you with the classic Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme with a golden twist, designed to be applied daily to help smooth the appearance of your neck. Then, complete your skincare routine with 24K Gold Precious Oil Drops, just a few drops being enough to help you unveil your skin's inner glow.
Straight from the source - luxurious, exotic and used for centuries in traditional Thai beauty products, prai oil is the signature ingredient at the core of every product in the Prai range.
Luxe gifting - boasting a pearl bejewelled design that will add a fun sparkle to your beauty cupboard, shelf or dressing table, this gorgeous collection will make the perfect treat for the skincare lover in your life.
The one everyone talks about - first introduced over a decade ago, Prai's revolutionary Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme has garnered a hero status among its fans. Lightweight, hydrating and packed with hard-working skincare ingredients like shea butter and hyaluronic acid, it's become a must-have for helping to keep your neck, throat and decolletage looking smoother for longer.
Contains:
  • 1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme Intensive Gold+ (100ml) - a weightless and luxurious moisturiser that works to hydrate your skin while helping to tackle the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, for a firmer, smoother-looking neck and decolletage. Infused with 24K gold extract and blended with Sepilift technology, hyaluronic acid, shea butter, mulberry, saxifrage and grapeseed extracts, vitamins A, E and F, plus prai oil
  • 1 x 24K Gold Precious Oil Drops (30ml) - this indulgent elixir is designed to help deliver intense yet non-greasy moisture to your skin, working to leave it feeling velvet-soft and looking more radiant. Infused with 24K gold extract and a blend of botanicals

I've never noticed a difference in the photos and I've sometimes thought the before one looked better.
If you look quite a few afters have the chin raised more.

I agree and most of the before and after shots with most brands look no different to me either.

Latest posts

Back