Liz Earle TSV 8/8/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is the duo I bought to try from the LE website. I paid £40 iirc, so boo! But it’s not too bad a difference I guess. You really have to keep your wits about you if you buy LE don’t you! Different places have different offers all the time it seems. Mine are now at the bottom of the stash but I have quite a bit to get through first.
That is one thing about LE you never have to pay full price, there’s always an offer or sale on…
I have a few Elemis creams to get through, but couldn’t pass this up. I think I will try the night cream soon though. Really hoping my skin likes it..

Liz Earle 5 Piece Collection TSV 08/08/23 (or what i think anyway)

250ml Cleanse & Glow RRP £42.50 + post
200ml Smooth & Glow Tonic RRP £20 + post
50ml Skin Repair RRP £26 + post
200ml Body Wash RRP £17 + post
200ml Body Cream RRP £20 + post

Total RRP £125.50 + post (or £88.20 in the sale)

£49.98 and on 3 easy pays
According to Caroline from Liz Earle the value is £115.50

A friend of mine has used LE shampoo for years and loved it.
She recently bought some more, and says that it has been reformulated. The tube looks different to the old one, more like the C&P tube now.
She said it has left her hair feeling dreadful, sticky and dry, and has stripped colour.

So everyone beware. :(

She recently bought some more, and says that it has been reformulated. The tube looks different to the old one, more like the C&P tube now.
She said it has left her hair feeling dreadful, sticky and dry, and has stripped colour.

I’ve used it for years too, best shampoo ever. When I heard it was going to be reformulated, I did stock up…. But haven’t used any of the new stuff yet. Might give it a try just to see…

Liz Earle Brightening Glow Top to Toe 5 Piece Collection
Item Number: 249768
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

From top to toe, get your skin glowing with the help of this complete five-piece skincare collection from Liz Earle. Showcasing supersize Cleanse & Glow Transforming Gel Cleanser that's currently only available at QVC, brand new Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic, plus Skin Repair in your choice of formulation and an aromatic body care duo, this collection will transform your whole routine from cleanse to finish. Unveil revitalised, radiant-looking skin with the help of the experts from Liz Earle and get your glow on this season!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £115.50 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £65.52.
A supersize superhero - experience the benefits of Cleanse & Glow Transforming Gel Cleanser for longer with the impressive supersize included in this collection, currently only available at QVC. Effortlessly working to removing dirt, pollutants, SPF, make-up and more, this radiance-revealing formula transforms from a rich gel into a lightweight oil as it cleanses, helping to give your complexion a boost of hydration in the process. It's your first step to beautiful skin, making it a multi-tasking must-have for your regimen.
Get glowing - brand new Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic is your ticket to radiance, working in multiple ways to bring out your skin's glow. Not only does it help to sweep away impurities for an even, hydrated finish, but it also works to gently exfoliate your complexion, so it's the perfect canvas for your moisturiser. It's the formula you never knew you needed, but you'll never want to be without it!
A hydration hero - the recently reformulated Skin Repair Moisturiser comes in a choice of three different formulas to suit your needs. Go for the luxurious, shea butter-infused Rich formula if your skin feels dry or tight, the beautifully silky Light cream if you have a more balanced skin type, or opt for the fresh Gel formula if you have an oily or combination complexion.
Body beautiful - enrobe your body in Liz Earle's expertly-blended botanical scents with Body Wash and Body Cream in your choice of fragrance. For an aromatic blend of sweet orange fruit extract, bitter orange flower water plus geranium, lavandin and lavender essential oils, go for the Orange Flower option. Alternatively, opt for Rosemary & Rock Rose for an uplifting, delicate scent brimming with botanical beauty. Whichever you decide to go for, you'll experience luxurious formulas that work to cleanse and hydrate your skin , leaving it feeling soft, supple and fabulously fresh.
Choose your formula:
  • Skin Repair Rich Cream - with a luxuriously creamy texture, this rich, plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and deeply hydrates to restore balance to skin when it feels dry or stressed
  • Skin Repair Light Cream - with a silky texture, this lightweight plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and effortlessly hydrates to restore balance to all skin types
  • Skin Repair Gel Cream - with a soothing gel cream texture, this fast-absorbing plant-powered moisturiser locks in moisture and restores balance to your skin when it needs cooling, shine-free hydration
Contains:
  • 1 x Supersize Cleanse & Glow Transforming Gel Cleanser (250ml) - a radiance-revealing formula that will work to effortlessly remove dirt, pollutants, SPF, make-up and much more, transforming from a luxurious gel to a lightweight oil to help impart hydration and a gorgeous glowing finish. Enriched with a host of botanical ingredients like organic black bee honey and elderberry seed oil
  • 1 x Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic (200ml) - a gentle yet effective multi-benefit toner designed to help sweep away impurities for skin that appears more even and hydrated, working to create the perfect canvas for your moisturiser. Enriched with prickly pear, acerola cherry, vitamin C and sea buckthorn
  • 1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml) in a choice of Rich with shea butter, Light or Gel - an expertly balanced moisturiser that works to soften, smooth and condition skin for a naturally healthy-looking glow. Enriched with borage seed oil, echinacea extract, hops extract, avocado oil and vitamin E
Plus
Make your choice:
  • 1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (200ml) - a citrus-fresh gel body wash formulated to cleanse your skin and leave it feeling soft, smooth and hydrated, with a delicate scent. Containing naturally derived foaming agents from corn, coconut and soap bark extract, plus oat, rosemary and sweet orange fruit extracts, bitter orange flower water and geranium, lavandin and lavender essential oils
  • 1 x Orange Flower Body Cream (200ml) - a moisturising body cream that helps your skin to stay feeling hydrated throughout the day, fragranced with an aromatic blend of sweet orange fruit extract, bitter orange flower water plus geranium, lavandin and lavender essential oils
Or
  • 1 x Rosemary & Rock Rose Botanical Body Wash (200ml) - a rich gel body wash formulated to cleanse your skin and leave it feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. Containing naturally derived foaming agents from soap bark extract, plus borage oil, echinacea extract and vitamin E. Infused with the uplifting scent of rosemary and rock rose
  • 1 x Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Cream (200ml) - a hydrating body cream that helps your skin to stay feeling moisturised throughout the day, fragranced with the uplifting scent of rosemary and rock rose. Enriched with borage oil, shea butter, echinacea extract and vitamin E

I used to buy the shampoo as a treat and then a while back mum bought me some and it left my hair like straw. Yet another brand ruined.

CC

I’m going to try the Upcircle shampoo that’s just been launched.
Their cleansing balm is nice.

Does anyone else here use Faith In Nature shampoos? They're environmentally friendly and the coconut is the best ever for my dry hair, though they have several others for different hair types. I sometimes find them in TKMaxx but mainly order direct.

I used to buy the shampoo as a treat and then a while back mum bought me some and it left my hair like straw. Yet another brand ruined.

CC
My hairdresser recommended Childs Farm shampoo before I went to Liz Earle. I think I will try that again and see how my hair feels. I’ve also heard there is a 3 in 1 version that’s very good for swimmers.

My hairdresser recommended Childs Farm shampoo before I went to Liz Earle. I think I will try that again and see how my hair feels. I’ve also heard there is a 3 in 1 version that’s very good for swimmers.
I've used Child's Farm wash and body moisturiser and they are lovely. Tesco regularly have Child's Farm on offer.

Does anyone else here use Faith In Nature shampoos? They're environmentally friendly and the coconut is the best ever for my dry hair, though they have several others for different hair types. I sometimes find them in TKMaxx but mainly order direct.
Never used it but obviously googled the brand immediately and it is on sale now at Holland and Barrett.

If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £115.50

Cleanse & Glow Transforming Gel Cleanser 250ml £32.52 -used £32.50 to balance to £115.50 - at Q cost £15.17
Smooth & Glow Exfoliating Tonic 200ml £20 direct -not showing individually at Q cost £9.34
Skin Repair Moisturiser 50ml £26 at Q cost £12.14
Body Wash 200ml £17 at Q cost £7.94
Body Cream £20 direct - not showing on Q cost £9.34

Total £115.50 cost £53.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for breakdown.

Carol
Terrible reviews on the LE website for the new shampoo and conditioner.
If they’re not careful this brand will go the same way as Decleor.
Just been reading them…. ****** hell…that is an awful lot of bad reviews..
Even allowing that people don’t like change, those reviews are just awful. And they are all saying the same thing more or less…
Why do LE have to keep changing things?

Never used it but obviously googled the brand immediately and it is on sale now at Holland and Barrett.
I was just going to say this. I bought some Faith in Nature products from the local Holland & Barrett a few weeks ago. I’ve only tried the body lotion so far and it’s very nice. I like thicker body creams but the FiN is doing nicely for me. I might try their shampoo now.

I relaise I’m in the minority on here, but I can’t stand LE Orange Flower body wash. I find the smell very “hospital-y” and it was itch central for me. This was years ago and it may have been reformulated like everything else seems to have been but I also found it produced absolutely no foam. Lack of foaming agent is probably a good thing but I ****** want it, so there!

My new LE night cream/day cream set has been delivered…I tried a bit of the night cream on my hand, and the texture was lovely. And that laven fragrance is gorgeous. I will try it on my face tonight.
You've talked me into it CK so I've just ordered a set. I wasn't too keen on the new SR but last time I tried light so I've gone for the gel option this time. Hopefully I'll like this one.

Latest posts

Back