72.9 KB · Views: 306
  • Nails Inc TSV 4.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 4.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 278
  • Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 5.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 366
shame as i think they are trying something new which is good
Yes, just not for me. I paint my nails every day and just about manage to put a glitter or shimmer top coat on one nail. I have fine brushes, dotters and foil wraps that never get used so I can not see me using special effects pens. 😇

Nails Inc Nail Art 7 Piece Collection
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Experimenting with nail art is as easy as taking pen to paper with this fantastic Nails Inc seven-piece collection. Including three base shades and three acrylic nail art pens plus the bestselling 45 Second Top Coat, you can have fun and enjoy getting creative with this colourful collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Nails Inc Art 7 Piece Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £60 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £30.02.

Your blank canvas - create a multitude of nail looks with this fabulous set! Use the blue, pink and neutral shades as your base and then try out different designs with the red, blue and white Mani Markers to customise your manicures. Finish off with the Top Coat to seal your colour.

New looks for the new season - stock up with our Auto Delivery option and receive another collection in 60 days' time at today's special price, featuring brand new nail colours and nail art pens.

Mani-ficent - each nailcare formula is made with the Nails Inc patented wide hugging brush, designed to deliver a flawless application that's longwearing and chip-resistant, whichever shade you choose.

• Delivered to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x Artist In The Making Nail Lacquer (14ml) - neutral
  • 1 x White Mani Marker (9ml)
  • 1 x Paint It Cute Nail Lacquer (14ml) - blue
  • 1 x Blue Mani Marker (9ml)
  • 1 x Life Is Art Nail Lacquer (14ml) - pink
  • 1 x Red Mani Marker (9ml)
  • 1 x Retinol 45 Second Top Coat (14ml) - enriched with retinol, this glossy top coat is formulated to promote the look of a healthy shine with a chip-resistant finish, while locking in colour in only 45 seconds

Auto Delivery option contains:

• 1 x Inner Artist Pending Nail Lacquer (14ml) - berry
  • 1 x Purple Mani Marker (9ml)
  • 1 x Listen to Your Art Nail Lacquer (14ml) - lilac
  • 1 x Orange Mani Marker (9ml)
  • 1 x Art and Soul Nail Lacquer (14ml) - white
  • 1 x Green Mani Marker (9ml)
  • 1 x Retinol 45 Second Top Coat (14ml) - enriched with retinol, this glossy top coat is formulated to promote the look of a healthy shine with a chip-resistant finish, while locking in colour in only 45 seconds

Direct from nailsinc some are showing £9, not sure what ml they are, they used to have them at £15.
I notice each time Q do a nails inc product for eg item number 247183 they quote at £15 each.
It makes doing a breakdown very confusing.
They are 14ml. NI have a mix of prices, have done for a few years now.

Thinking on, although I’ve no intention of buying this TSV, wouldn’t the ideal purchaser have to be ambidextrous?

I could manage designs on the nails on my left hand, because I’m right handed, but I’m pretty sure that any designs done, when holding the pen in my left hand, would be shaky to say the least. 😳

The live TSV demonstration states that direct from Nailsinc it’s £75.
The pens are £5 each on their website, so once again Q are saying the polishes are £15.
Total cost incl p&p is £33.93.
Based on this it makes the polishes £6.78 each & the pens £2.27 each.

Latest posts

Back