Nails Inc TSV 1.png
    688.4 KB · Views: 625
  • Nails Inc TSV 2.jpg
    Nails Inc TSV 2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 615
  • Nails Inc TSV 3.png
    Nails Inc TSV 3.png
    452.3 KB · Views: 624
I bought the last TSV its nice but I have poor quality nails and it does chip on me. The positive is doing my nails is fun love trying new colours most of which I would never buy. I had the auto delivery imo well worth the money. I recieved different treatments which are superb. Nail oil, Cuticle Serum which make my stubby nails look amazing. A whitening treatment that you can use a base coat. All good.

I received the last drop of the last TSV a few weeks ago.
I cancelled mine. Trying to be good! And I have not missed it. But I have noticed that the 2nd drop's is seem to be very close to the next TSV now they are quite regular. I did not get the TSV with the nail art pens, no patience and the more I look at this one, I prefer the 2nd drop to the first one. Only interested in three polishes in the first drop, so it might go back. But sometimes they are better in real life than in the photos, so I will see what I think when they arrive. I just have too many polishes but I can not stop looking at the new TSV's. 🥰 😇:ROFLMAO:

I cancelled mine. Trying to be good! And I have not missed it. But I have noticed that the 2nd drop's is seem to be very close to the next TSV now they are quite regular. I did not get the TSV with the nail art pens, no patience and the more I look at this one, I prefer the 2nd drop to the first one. Only interested in three polishes in the first drop, so it might go back. But sometimes they are better in real life than in the photos, so I will see what I think when they arrive. I just have too many polishes but I can not stop looking at the new TSV's. 🥰 😇:ROFLMAO:
You sound like my twin. Its like a box of chocolates without the calories. Which one shall I try next

I too cancelled the second drop of the last TSV! There's a first. To be honest I had a count of how many polishes I currently have - 65! Doubt it I will buy anymore this year😁. I also have quite alot of bottles of Leighton Denny polishes. Does anyone know when he was last on QVC? The polish was great by the way, God knows how old it is!! I reckon keeping them in the dark helps preserve them, could be wrong🤔

Nails Inc Donut Stop Me Now 6 Piece Collection
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Keep your manis and pedis looking extra sweet this summer with Nails Inc's Donut Stop Me Now nail collection. Inspired by the glazed nail trend, this specially created set features six doughnut-inspired nail colours, including bright fuschia and mint green shades, plus a sprinkle topper too. Create an array of fun, playful nail looks that seem almost good enough to eat with this vibrant, colourful collection!
*A great saving: If you were to buy six full-price nail polishes directly from Nails Inc you'd pay £90. So, to get this collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.98 plus P&P, you're saving £56.07.
Salon-worthy nails - taking on the latest nail trends at home is a breeze with this professional selection. Try a pop of colour with the bright fuchsia or mint green, layered with sprinkles on top or go for more subtle glazed looks with the lilac, brown or golden shimmer shades. We won't judge you for craving a deliciously sweet doughnut to match your nails either - we would too!
Mani-ficent - each nailcare formula is made with the Nails Inc patented wide hugging brush, designed to deliver a flawless application that's longwearing and chip-resistant, whichever shade you choose.
Keep them coming - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive Nails Inc's Hot Choc O'clock six-piece nail lacquer collection 60 days after this one, also at this unmissable Today's Special Value price.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x I'm Filling Cute Nail Lacquer (14ml) - bright fuchsia
  • 1 x Sprinkled With Love Nail Lacquer (14ml) - a sprinkle topper
  • 1 x Glaze For Days Nail Lacquer (14ml) - mint green
  • 1 x You're A-Glazing Nail Lacquer (14ml) - brown
  • 1 x Sweet and Holesome Nail Lacquer (14ml) - nude shimmer
  • 1 x Donut Worry, Be Happy Nail Lacquer (14ml) - lilac
  • 1 x Donut Stop Me Now box

Auto Delivery drop contains:
  • 1 x You Go, Cocoa! Nail Lacquer (14ml) - blush pink
  • 1 x Hot To Choc Nail Lacquer (14ml) - soft pink
  • 1 x Choco-Late To The Party Nail Lacquer (14ml) - white shimmer
  • 1 x Never Too Hot Nail Lacquer (14ml) - nude brown
  • 1 x Loco For Hot Cocoa Nail Lacquer (14ml) - bronze glitter
  • 1 x Haute Chocolate Nail Lacquer (14ml) - dark brown

How to use:
  • Apply 2 - 3 coats for full colour coverage

Nails Inc Donut Stop Me Now 6 Piece Collection
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Keep your manis and pedis looking extra sweet this summer with Nails Inc's Donut Stop Me Now nail collection. Inspired by the glazed nail trend, this specially created set features six doughnut-inspired nail colours, including bright fuschia and mint green shades, plus a sprinkle topper too. Create an array of fun, playful nail looks that seem almost good enough to eat with this vibrant, colourful collection!
*A great saving: If you were to buy six full-price nail polishes directly from Nails Inc you'd pay £90. So, to get this collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.98 plus P&P, you're saving £56.07.
Salon-worthy nails - taking on the latest nail trends at home is a breeze with this professional selection. Try a pop of colour with the bright fuchsia or mint green, layered with sprinkles on top or go for more subtle glazed looks with the lilac, brown or golden shimmer shades. We won't judge you for craving a deliciously sweet doughnut to match your nails either - we would too!
Mani-ficent - each nailcare formula is made with the Nails Inc patented wide hugging brush, designed to deliver a flawless application that's longwearing and chip-resistant, whichever shade you choose.
Keep them coming - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive Nails Inc's Hot Choc O'clock six-piece nail lacquer collection 60 days after this one, also at this unmissable Today's Special Value price.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x I'm Filling Cute Nail Lacquer (14ml) - bright fuchsia
  • 1 x Sprinkled With Love Nail Lacquer (14ml) - a sprinkle topper
  • 1 x Glaze For Days Nail Lacquer (14ml) - mint green
  • 1 x You're A-Glazing Nail Lacquer (14ml) - brown
  • 1 x Sweet and Holesome Nail Lacquer (14ml) - nude shimmer
  • 1 x Donut Worry, Be Happy Nail Lacquer (14ml) - lilac
  • 1 x Donut Stop Me Now box

Auto Delivery drop contains:
  • 1 x You Go, Cocoa! Nail Lacquer (14ml) - blush pink
  • 1 x Hot To Choc Nail Lacquer (14ml) - soft pink
  • 1 x Choco-Late To The Party Nail Lacquer (14ml) - white shimmer
  • 1 x Never Too Hot Nail Lacquer (14ml) - nude brown
  • 1 x Loco For Hot Cocoa Nail Lacquer (14ml) - bronze glitter
  • 1 x Haute Chocolate Nail Lacquer (14ml) - dark brown

How to use:
  • Apply 2 - 3 coats for full colour coverage
I will keep watching, but I do not think these sets are for me, no that struck now I see them on air! :confused:

What should be a really interesting Nails Inc show with Thea has turned into the Jill Frank's show, everyone, she's only painted her own nails!! Shock, horror - wingeing because she's not wearing Porchester Sq! Oh just shut up your bore fest, all about me and let Thea speak fgs!

I will keep watching, but I do not think these sets are for me, no that struck now I see them on air! :confused:
I seem to have most of these shades, I'm not ordering either.

I've given it a try. I've used OPI for years and whilst it's OK. I think I was lucky that the last OPI TSV never turned up so I was refunded. The reviews were awful. The last time I used Nails Inc, it was in a small, round bottle so I'll be interested to see what the formula and brush is like now. I've gone for the auto delivery as those colours look better.

I have enough nail varnish as I bought the last TSV on auto delivery. I preferred that TSV as you got not just colour but treatments: base coat,nail oil, nail whitener and a fab cuticle remover. This collection looks a bit sparse.
this tsv is £3 cheaper but normally are more popular due to not having all that as if its like most of the people who i know who have bought this they dont want the other items you mentioned as they have enough of them but there is a tsv out there for everyone, just keep waiting & one will come along

Latest posts

Back