Natalia and Opatra etc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t believe that anyone has EVER paid £12,000 for these devices. Surely that’s a RRP? And yes, they cost very little to make so it’s generating massive profits for the one Israeli guy behind the whole thing.

The money back guarantee only applies if you don’t open the box, so you could extend it to 120 days and it wouldn’t make a difference. It’s not like QVC where you can test these things, once you have taken it out of the box, it’s yours. It used to make me laugh when they would stress the 60 day MBG at Christmas, what’s the point if you can’t use it? If they were so confident in their products, they would let you try them.

Ahh, not much point in having then unless it's to make people think they can use/try something and then get the £ back.

god she is on after 11, Steve and Del for me !!

Looks like we've been let off for good behaviour. Just Gen up to now.

I don’t believe that anyone has EVER paid £12,000 for these devices. Surely that’s a RRP? And yes, they cost very little to make so it’s generating massive profits for the one Israeli guy behind the whole thing.

I imagine some silly orange Essex type with way more money than sense would.

Just had a look at the Reviews online on and it seems very much the hard sell if you are unfortunate enough to find yourself in an Opatra Salon, or indeed, walking by. Constant high pressure sales tactics and larger discounts to make you purchase. Reminds me of the double glazing salesmen, back in the day, who would do anything for a sale. I now wonder if any of the staff in the Opatra Salons have recognised beauty qualifications, or are they sales staff on commission.

Latest posts

Back