Natalia and Opatra etc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The 6.00 am slot is the basically the old TJC Beauty Channel.Same products, same presenters. I don’t think IW or TJC ‘buy’ the stock from Opatra. I think it is closer to drop shipping- the channels promote the items on air, and place an order for the equivalent of what they have had confirmed sales for. These items must be manufactured for pennies, when you take into account that if TJC/IW sell an item at a tenth of the Opatra website price, both companies are still making a profit from that, otherwise this relationship would have finished a long time ago.

Too many IW shows are with Natalia and electrical skin products, she seems to think she is the expert on all of them, as soon as l see her on screen l switch to another channel. Made me wonder if IW or TJC bought all their stock so they have to push it so much.
I only dip in here and there but it always seems to be on when I watch.

I always think that it's a great sign of a shopping channel's honesty and sincerity when they have presenters with obvious cosmetic enhancements presenting overpriced beauty products and equipment.

But then, that's the beauty industry in a nutshell. Adverts are always made with teenage to late 20something models (or overCGId celebs), and not 70something women.

Unless it's someone like an overly nipped, tucked and Botoxed Jane Fonda.

Too many IW shows are with Natalia and electrical skin products, she seems to think she is the expert on all of them, as soon as l see her on screen l switch to another channel. Made me wonder if IW or TJC bought all their stock so they have to push it so much.
Can I ask (maybe you don't know) but what sort of qualification can you get to be able to advise on these things eg NVQ Beauty course?

I have come to the conclusion that Natalia spouts a load of waffle regarding Opatra devices* …

I see that the Opatra brand ambassador is no longer mentioned and hasn’t been seen for quite a while.

* Amazingly they can be used for many things, tightening, lifting, smoothing and each one is multi-functional. Contraindications are rarely mentioned and one is told to buy a device, do not open it, chat to your GP etc and if you are at risk return it for a full refund? What a load of piffle …

I think they could sell more of these devices if they chose to extend the money back period, giving more time for customers to see if it actually works for them.

I'd suggest 90 days.

The money back guarantee only applies if you don’t open the box, so you could extend it to 120 days and it wouldn’t make a difference. It’s not like QVC where you can test these things, once you have taken it out of the box, it’s yours. It used to make me laugh when they would stress the 60 day MBG at Christmas, what’s the point if you can’t use it? If they were so confident in their products, they would let you try them.

Their returns policy in general (from reading feedback elsewhere) bothers me. Both in terms of the potential problems in returning anything actually tried out, but the structure of the actual refunds timescale if they do approve a return. The policy is rarely explained by the presenters on the channel. When they do mention it at all they explain it in a way that it appears to be a breeze. My suspicion is it is slightly more complicated than that.

I don’t want to purchase items that essentially I have to return unused to be sure of a refund. I’m used to buying from Amazon, where their returns policy is hugely flexible as long as you employ it fairly when you use it. You send an item back to Amazon. You’ve tried it and it’s not been for you. They then refund your money - in a lot of cases as soon as you trigger the return code at the post office etc. That’s what most people want.

I think the ‘Lifetime Guarantee’ is funded buy all the customers who couldn’t return an unwanted product.

Latest posts

Back