Natalia Trout pout!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

First seen two evening ago. At first I thought she’d had an accident or been punched in the mouth. Lips so HUGE it looked as though she’d got blood smeared round them. What on earth has she done. She looks completely deformed. She certainly does the rounds I’ll say that for her. First seen on QVC flogging Revitalash (which, loathe as I am to say it, is the only lash/brow product I’ve ever tried that really worked), now she’s everywhere. If there’s a shopping channel, she’s on it migrating from one dodgy beauty product to another. I strongly advise her to seek medical attention asap because. Surely, she didn’t intend to end up looking this that. (Actually I think she looks scary). But am I the only one who’s noticed ??????

I haven't seen her lately because I try to avoid her, can't stand all the pouting and throwing back of the hair.

Your post suggests that she's had a recent treatment. That does sound awful, I see loads of young women who've had lip fillers, they mostly look awful.

I've had nothing done so can't speak from experience but I think once you start you have to keep going. You wonder what they will look like when they're older. I remember that woman Jocelyn Wildenstein who had tons of plastic surgery and her face looked deformed.

Having said that I would have had Botox purely because when it was first available it was said to improve migraines and I suffered terribly at that time (not now thankfully). But I hated the thought of injections in my face!

First seen two evening ago. At first I thought she’d had an accident or been punched in the mouth. Lips so HUGE it looked as though she’d got blood smeared round them. What on earth has she done. She looks completely deformed. She certainly does the rounds I’ll say that for her. First seen on QVC flogging Revitalash (which, loathe as I am to say it, is the only lash/brow product I’ve ever tried that really worked), now she’s everywhere. If there’s a shopping channel, she’s on it migrating from one dodgy beauty product to another. I strongly advise her to seek medical attention asap because. Surely, she didn’t intend to end up looking this that. (Actually I think she looks scary). But am I the only one who’s noticed ??????
I remember her from the QVC Revitalash days, and I agree with you, Revitalash is the best eyelash product ever made! She looks completely different now to her QVC days, such a shame, she looked very attractive and had a nice presenting style.

Yes I’ve noticed the lips and the tell tale signs of Botox. She does seem to love herself on the screen. Lots of pouting and tossing her hair over her off the shoulder outfits. Sad as she’s now become the opposite of what she’s trying to sell. Authenticity has left her.

Latest posts

Back