New Beauty Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder whats in this kit. I Like to look a stunner!

Dazzler you get the following

1 x 15ml Bright power lacquer Bright power (a brilliant orange)

1 x 15ml Green-wich village lacquer Green-wich village - a vivid green

1 x 120ml rapidly spray gives nail laquer a smooth, hard, smudge-proof finish. Great for restoring shine between manicures

1 x 15ml Rapidly top coat Rapidly top coat dries to a long lasting shine

1 x Green and Orange summer cosmetic bag.

Dazzler you get the following

1 x 15ml Bright power lacquer Bright power (a brilliant orange)

1 x 15ml Green-wich village lacquer Green-wich village - a vivid green

1 x 120ml rapidly spray gives nail laquer a smooth, hard, smudge-proof finish. Great for restoring shine between manicures

1 x 15ml Rapidly top coat Rapidly top coat dries to a long lasting shine

1 x Green and Orange summer cosmetic bag.

Thanks SCW Im liking the sound of that kit!!!!!

Would be interested in what's in the Gatineau 3 Piece Melatogenine Force Collagen set. Any ideas? x

supercoolwillow, canyou please find out what is in the OPI kit for me. If it has Here Today Gone Aragon in it I may have to jump to the phones. x (Val now hides in case the fellow farters are reading!).

VALM, all you need to do is either call QVC CS and ask or you can e-mail them with the item number and ask what is in it!

supercoolwillow, canyou please find out what is in the OPI kit for me. If it has Here Today Gone Aragon in it I may have to jump to the phones. x (Val now hides in case the fellow farters are reading!).

Of course f.a.r.ters are reading Valm. I would like to see you jump to your phone to order nail polish. What is so special about This Here Today nail colour that you feel you must abandon your f.a.r.ting for.

Of course f.a.r.ters are reading Valm. I would like to see you jump to your phone to order nail polish. What is so special about This Here Today nail colour that you feel you must abandon your f.a.r.ting for.

It is beautiful shade of dark green and I don't own any colours like it. Surely, a good reason not to fart! Don't worry loveheart because there are loads of colours from this Spanish collection that I don't like and QVC are bound to have them in this set! I've emailed them anyhoo. x

It is beautiful shade of dark green and I don't own any colours like it. Surely, a good reason not to fart! Don't worry loveheart because there are loads of colours from this Spanish collection that I don't like and QVC are bound to have them in this set! I've emailed them anyhoo. x

SCW \ VALM- will you let us all know the contents when you find out. TIA

And it's a big fart from me on the OPI 6 Piece Senorita collection. It contains only 3 colours which are : Suzi Skies in the Pyrenees, No Spain No Gain and Pink Flamenco. See link: http://www.opi.com. I've read bad reviews about the Suzi colour on MUA who says it just looks black, wouldn't wear NSNG as berry colours don't suit me and have other pinks similar to PF.

The rest of the kit is made up of mini Rapid dry top coat, Mini Avoplex oil, 30ml nail lacquer remover, wipes and an emery board.

Told you loveheart that it was bound not to have Aragon in it! x

And it's a big fart from me on the OPI 6 Piece Senorita collection. It contains only 3 colours which are : Suzi Skies in the Pyrenees, No Spain No Gain and Pink Flamenco. See link: http://www.opi.com. I've read bad reviews about the Suzi colour on MUA who says it just looks black, wouldn't wear NSNG as berry colours don't suit me and have other pinks similar to PF.

The rest of the kit is made up of mini Rapid dry top coat, Mini Avoplex oil, 30ml nail lacquer remover, wipes and an emery board.

Told you loveheart that it was bound not to have Aragon in it! x

Good f.a.r.ting. Well done Valm. Keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Back