New Delivery *swoon*

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's interesting - I had a parcel delivered a day late this week (it arrived on Wednesday instead of Tuesday) Problem was, it was delivered to work and I wasn't AT work on Wednesday:17::17: Rather embarrasing but more to the point, the parcel was just left on my desk so I was lucky it wasn't lifted...........

I got it safely in the end though - flower ring and pearl lariat, very pleased.

I wonder if the problem was late dispatch from Rocks or (more likely!) DPD messing up?

ANYWAY (and I should have said this first instead of rambling on, sorry) that is a lovely lovely haul Darls!

Jantac, the problem with mine was definitely DPD. I checked the tracking link on my email yesterday and it was 'on the van for delivery' at 8.20am, I kept checking then at 5.14pm it changed to 'unable to deliver due to insufficient time' a chat with the (different) driver today suggested the original driver probably finished early. I did email them (DPD) and tell them we don't expect to pay for next day delivery then get the day after delivery, they haven't answered which is probably says it all really :rolleyes: This was the second time this had happened to me in 3 weeks.

I really do think we should make Rocks aware every time a delivery is a day late as they are paying for next day delivery too and if its happening often then they should know about it.

I didn't realise there were tracking numbers on emails now - that's a good thing to have. Thanks for pointing it out, hadn't noticed

I've just checked mine and it was despatched a day late by Rocks - I'd asked for delayed delivery and it was obviously delayed a day too long! Oh well, no harm done.

WOw! WOW! and WOW!!!! stunning haul Darls. Love the multi gem ring :18: Love the marcasite ear rings I nearly bid on them aaaaarrhhhhh wish I had now. Love the pearl necklace too. I have a very big haul my way next week Can't wait for the garnet and moonstone bracelet!

Lovely collection Darls - it's always interesting to see how things look on others. The multigem ring really suits your hand - I love hooooge rings and this to me is quite small lol! But I got it because I love multigem stuff and it must be a small N because usually they're a bit too loose - mine is a nice snug fit.

I've got the amethyst mop pendant but not worn it yet - the velvet cord looks great on yours.

Also got the multigem bracelet and yes it's much too loose on me too - but my local jeweller says he can shorten it - the links are easily taken off - he says he can cut one silver link and one gem link for £7.50 which is less than many of them charge. However, to get it re-rhodium plated (which is what makes it so shiny), would be another £20 because rhodium is very expensive and he can only buy small quantities so doesn't get quantity discount. I haven't had it done yet but I think it would look OK without the rhodium on only the cut part - it won't notice too much...Otherwise, a friend suggested wearing it as an ankle bracelet...I don't think so!

All your other stuff looks amazing, well done..!

Last edited:
Lovely pieces Darls, I too had the multi gem ring, but the one i received seemed a little uneven in colour placement for my liking so it went back. Love the pearls, i think the "uneven" way the pearls are set makes it look quite modern and contempary (sp), also love the garnet ring and the Mop pendant too! Enjoy them! x

Fabulous haul Darls. Went for the multi-gem ring last night on your recommendation. Am expecting a big haul next week so can't wait.
P.S. Your hair looks lovely in the piccies, am green with envy!

I think Rocks should pay you commission Darlene.
Thanks to seeing your first picture I now have a multicoloured ring in my basket for daughter (I don't like white metal), LOL.

Haven't you got beautiful hands?

I've got a kink in my little finger just like yours!

I'm sure Steve said when someone asked about adjusting the multicolour bracelet that it probably could be done by a competent jeweller, maybe have the extra stone made into a pendant? Perhaps Regency would be the first port of call.

You did well with that bling haul.

Lovely haul Darls. LOVE the multigem ring; LOVE the bracelet :32: and ADORE the marcasite earrings:D

Lovely bling.:60:

Blimey! youve got heaps! my favorite has got to be that Multigem ring, I love the pink pearls too xx well done xx

Lovely collection Darls - it's always interesting to see how things look on others. The multigem ring really suits your hand - I love hooooge rings and this to me is quite small lol! But I got it because I love multigem stuff and it must be a small N because usually they're a bit too loose - mine is a nice snug fit.

I've got the amethyst mop pendant but not worn it yet - the velvet cord looks great on yours.

Also got the multigem bracelet and yes it's much too loose on me too - but my local jeweller says he can shorten it - the links are easily taken off - he says he can cut one silver link and one gem link for £7.50 which is less than many of them charge. However, to get it re-rhodium plated (which is what makes it so shiny), would be another £20 because rhodium is very expensive and he can only buy small quantities so doesn't get quantity discount. I haven't had it done yet but I think it would look OK without the rhodium on only the cut part - it won't notice too much...Otherwise, a friend suggested wearing it as an ankle bracelet...I don't think so!

All your other stuff looks amazing, well done..!

Thanks, I phoned Regency yesterday and they told me to pop it in the post to them and they'll have a look at it, so I posted it yesterday, if it can be done they'll do it and are gonna give me a ring on Monday or Tuesday. I said I wanted an inch removing so it still hangs loose like it was meant to but just doesn't come off cos when i've had a drink I can get quite animated and arms fly everywhere :D

Fabulous haul Darls. Went for the multi-gem ring last night on your recommendation. Am expecting a big haul next week so can't wait.
P.S. Your hair looks lovely in the piccies, am green with envy!

Thanks Jacqualina :D

I think Rocks should pay you commission Darlene.
Thanks to seeing your first picture I now have a multicoloured ring in my basket for daughter (I don't like white metal), LOL.

Haven't you got beautiful hands?

I've got a kink in my little finger just like yours!

I'm sure Steve said when someone asked about adjusting the multicolour bracelet that it probably could be done by a competent jeweller, maybe have the extra stone made into a pendant? Perhaps Regency would be the first port of call.

You did well with that bling haul.

thanks Jan, never thought of myself as having beautiful hands before and as for having a KINKY little finger.....well......BRING IT ON hahahaha

Blimey! youve got heaps! my favorite has got to be that Multigem ring, I love the pink pearls too xx well done xx

Ta petal, its all such good value I add loads and loads for my stash drawer/pressies etc. Because you can have stuff in your basket for about a week thats quite a few days worth of watching and believe it or not the whole lot totalled just over £100, the dearest thing was the multigem ring at about £19 :eek:

:OMG1: you should see the pearl hoop earrings I have in my basket at the minute, MASSIVE, cannot wait to see them, so different. :1: :54:

Latest posts

Back