New presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Feisty1

Registered Shopper
Looking through next weeks tv and it appears that an ex craft presenter is listed for presenting a show Friday evening

There is another new presenter on right now with Lianna, her name is Lisa.
I can't say I've seen her before though.

There is another new presenter on right now with Lianna, her name is Lisa.
I can't say I've seen her before though.
Never seen her before either. I'm not a fan of her hair extensions, as they're very obviously fake. She seems keen though. Poor Lianna is used to presenting at a nice, steady pace.

I am now looking forward to seeing Loen on TJC. Something tells me that she won't be recommending the channel's clothes to her mother.

I half expected Loen to end up on Hobby Maker since the newly merged C&C/Craft Store management were stupid enough to let her go.

Has Andy sent Loen out to work to keep him in the manner that he has become accustomed? (I joke - that's my intention)
Poor Loen had to contend with the rumbling of one of the resident buyers Anju (?). She had no idea of the prices and was so wowed when he called the price on the Hobo bag.
But she has learned the phone number and knew what channel she was on - such a pro. Plenty of time for Loen and Andy and thought they did a good job at CC. I hope that she maintains her standards with some of the useless tat that TJC pushes out, perhaps leave the real dross to Mark.

There was another new presenter on a couple of evenings ago, female, blonde, not come across her before but wasnt a fan. Maybe she will settle presenting wise after a few shifts.

Is that presenter the one on now? Her name is Kelly, and she likes to slam the table with her hands for some reason.

I saw Loen presenting a Tanzanite ring last night. She was doing a great job - explaining the exact specification and detail and showing it on her hand. For the first time ever, I was quietly contemplating a selly telly purchase, until the completely superfluous 'Senior Sales Manager' interjecting into her presentation constantly and pointlessly, started banging his fists on the table at which point my hackles went up. I don't expect to walk into a jewellers and be harangued into making a purchase. Loen must feel so patronised and compromised by behaviour like this.

I always liked Loen on Create and Craft, she was such a laugh and coaxed you into buying things. Haven't seen her for ages so might have a look at TJC (which I never watch usually). I think it's weird that these shopping channels can't recognise when they have a really good presenter who people tune in to watch and they don't do their utmost to keep them.

CC

Saw Loen yesterday selling handbags an fashion. Doing a great job . Professional and giving lots of details . Then Caroline joined her . I don’t know why as Loen was doing a great job on her own.
I think she showed up how bad some of the presenters are.

Watched a show that Loen did this morning. It was the beauty one. She was absolutely spot on, she asked questions that I wanted to know, she was thorough and gave good information. An absolute joy to watch. Lovely seeing her back on screen. TJC have done well to add Loen to the team.

Looking through next weeks tv and it appears that an ex craft presenter is listed for presenting a show Friday evening
There is a long dark haired lady I haven’t seen before presenting. Sadly I had to turn off, the self indulgence made me feel rather Uncomfortable. Such a shame!

Latest posts

Back