New Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Saw her today for the first time with that decent fellow who used to be the gashion furu on This Morning. Nice manner and didn’t saw literally 1000 times a minute. She just needs to work comfortably now with any guest named Gerry now to achieve the ideal Victoria Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzvictoria scenario.

I think I've seen her a couple of times before and I keep mistaking her for the Cozee Home BA even though she's a fair bit younger. Anyway saw her presenting the TSV and thought she's ok enough, but a bit lacking in the personality department. From looking at her blurb, she's done a lot of theatre, bit part acting and voice overs, so pretty good at learning a script and sticking to it, but her ad libbing needs a little work. I found her a bit "presenting by numbers" and when she did come off script, all she could come up with was "we love Christmas in our house" and then asked Glen "When do you put on your Christmas music" and then asked everybody to post it on socials. I don't think it's a thing people specifically "do" apart from at parties, or I've heard people put on a christmas song when they're wrapping the presents.
The brummie lass, who I've seen ocassionally presenting, I think she's pretty good. She seems genuinely happy and smiley and a nice personality shines through, and whilst I could be corrected, she doesn't spout a load of cobblers!

There was another new presenter on with Glenn Campbell, calked Rezzie, I think. Not overwhelmed with her energy tbh.

I think I've seen her a couple of times before and I keep mistaking her for the Cozee Home BA even though she's a fair bit younger. Anyway saw her presenting the TSV and thought she's ok enough, but a bit lacking in the personality department. From looking at her blurb, she's done a lot of theatre, bit part acting and voice overs, so pretty good at learning a script and sticking to it, but her ad libbing needs a little work. I found her a bit "presenting by numbers" and when she did come off script, all she could come up with was "we love Christmas in our house" and then asked Glen "When do you put on your Christmas music" and then asked everybody to post it on socials. I don't think it's a thing people specifically "do" apart from at parties, or I've heard people put on a christmas song when they're wrapping the presents.
The brummie lass, who I've seen ocassionally presenting, I think she's pretty good. She seems genuinely happy and smiley and a nice personality shines through, and whilst I could be corrected, she doesn't spout a load of cobblers!
I've got a Christmas list on Spotify that I play when the tree goes up.

I think Sam the model is very good as a guest for Ashwood bags and other accessories. I could see her as a presenter in due course.

Ditto with Marie-Francoise of Kipling fame.

Question is - do they want it ? Marie Francoise has 2 young children and no doubt Sam has other modelling contracts.

Latest posts

Back