New ring sizes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
:happy: I have been off line for ages (no internet connection)so i missed rocks and the new ring sizes coming on . I am so happy to see they are doing some really nice yellow gold diamond rings in size 9 r/s I have bought 3 already so a bit broke for a bit but i could'nt resist
In the past i have often been disappointed at seeing gorgous channel set rings and knowing i could'nt buy them because they could'nt be sized up big enough.
So thankyou rocks for doing some sizes to fit us girlies with bigger fingers well done

well think the bigger sizes are great for the ones who need them. But im one of the size 8 gang and personally think the new sizing system sucks as a m=n/o is too small and a l=R/S is way too big :( so this may well and truely put me off buying rings from rocks anymore as i can afford the £10 per ring to resize them down from the bigger size.

I like the new ring sizes, as it means I no longer have to get rings re-sized, which I have had to do so far, but they still don't go big enough for my right hand, I have athritic knuckles and need larger size to get over them, 9 is great on my left hand.
Many rings in the past, that I have liked, I coukld'nt buy due to the setting, as not all can be re-sized, so for the moment I am very happy bunny. That is, untill they decide to change the sizing yet again :sad:
It' s that old chestnut again "You can please all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time" :cheeky:

Last edited:
well think the bigger sizes are great for the ones who need them. But im one of the size 8 gang and personally think the new sizing system sucks as a m=n/o is too small and a l=R/S is way too big :( so this may well and truely put me off buying rings from rocks anymore as i cant afford the £10 per ring to resize them down from the bigger size.

this may be a way of me saving for my next holiday lol

Latest posts

Back