New york meets london

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
April 8 sees the introduction of Skweez couture by Jill Zarin, former real housewife of new york. Although I don't need shapewear, I shall try and catch the shows, in the hope that Jill will appear.

Same here, I won't be buying (the fat has to be 'skweezed' to another part of your bod surely?) but I used to love Real Housewives, so will tune in to see Jill. Wonder who they will get to present with her? Could be another shoutfest if it's Pipa!

I LOVE the Real housewives of NY. I'll definitely be tuning in. It wasn't the same when Jill left

I LOVE the Real housewives of NY. I'll definitely be tuning in. It wasn't the same when Jill left

Me too, love the shows NY, Orange County and Bev Hills are my 3 favs, don't like the rest though, can't wait for the next series to start. Will tune in and watch, just incase Jill makes a special 'launch' visit :)

Me too, love the shows NY, Orange County and Bev Hills are my 3 favs, don't like the rest though, can't wait for the next series to start. Will tune in and watch, just incase Jill makes a special 'launch' visit :)

They're my faves too, I haven't seen any new series of any of them for ages though. Have you heard when it's being shown in this country?

Launch of new shapewear called Squeez huh? Note to self: "Defo not the undiees to be seen "warin" (Zarin or no Zarin) if you are on a hot date with a new squeez in New York or even New Castle!" LOL

Join the Housewives' fan clubs! watch them all except not keen on the Atlanta lot.Was in NYC last year & was a bit worried that I would encounter one of them--- scarry!
It's interesting how so many use these programmes to launch themselves into other business ventures.Who is your favorite?

Totally agree she was a great character on it & her mum, think they got it wrong getting rid of her although it does make me chuckle that they all seem to use the programmes for launching all number of products sometimes it just seemed like many of the episodes were just sell sell sell, mostly it seems on QVC USA, although very funny when they sometimes stepped on each others toes bringing out similar ranges, I know I shouldn't and I don't quite know why but I do love the shows!

Join the Housewives' fan clubs! watch them all except not keen on the Atlanta lot.Was in NYC last year & was a bit worried that I would encounter one of them--- scarry!
It's interesting how so many use these programmes to launch themselves into other business ventures.Who is your favorite?

I like Gretchen, Vicki Gunlavson and Bethany. They seem the most 'real' all the others are bitchy and shallow imo. I love all of them too, except Atlanta (funny how neither of us likes this one) It's my secret shame!

Just hope they don't get any of the men to present, especially smarmy Charlie or Craig. Always makes me feel slightly uncomfortable when they're on with anything too feminine.

They're my faves too, I haven't seen any new series of any of them for ages though. Have you heard when it's being shown in this country?

I havent heard anything yet, if anyone does please let us know :nod: I would hate to miss it

Hmmmm who to present, I think it would have to be Jill with...................................... Jill :) No guys on this one please QVC.

OMFG!!!!! I've just watched the 1st new episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County and to say this new season is gonna be explosive is an understatement. Bring it on bitches!!!!(their words not mine :giggle: ).

Another Real Housewives fan here!! Especially New York and Orange County. Used to love Jill, and also Ramona (with her Pinot Grigio) and Alex & Simon. Gretchen is my favourite on OC. I remember her saying to her husband at some "do" on the show: Honey, did you see the drama that I wasn't involved in? So funny. :D

I have only ever seen the Real Housewives of New Jersey and loved it but didn't know about these. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Latest posts

Back