Nicknames

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chunts is Catherine Huntley

2 sizes 2 small (amongst others) is Julia Roberts

Spaniel Ears . .. is Jacqui Kabler - her hair not so long ago resembled spaniel ears .

WELCOME ! another DOG WALKER ! great ! Come on in, the water's lovely, so looking forward to your posts.

I donā€™t have a woofer - sadly!
(I would dearly love one but being housebound and ill etc, I donā€™t think I will ever get to šŸ˜¢)

BUT I did get a new puppy sister in January! šŸ˜
(My mum got a puppy to mark her 70th BD - crazy?! - and she chose the ā€˜wrongā€™ breed IMHO (working cocker spaniel = mad!), but she is a total poppet and the spit of the doggy emoji!)

Sheā€™s now 7 months and a real sweetheart but also hyperactive and sniffing-obsessed!

I got to see her every week - my sort-of therapy dog - as mum lives round corner until I also got my own new ā€œbabyā€ 2 months ago...

Not a woofer but a new ?meower! šŸ˜»

Iā€™ll bore you about him another time - have already hijacked this thread Iā€™m so sorry!

(But so nice to tell some dog lovers about my little sister!)

Welcome Dogwalker, I'm a big dog fan. Have fun on the forum, we're all nice IMO.

Loopy, my mum has spaniels and she's 85 this year. Not the wrong breed if you're active. Mum says they keep her going. Gorgeous dogs.

CC
Ahh yes well my grandparents (mumā€™s folks) always had show cockers and even bred them for a time.
We all adored them!
My grandad died at 93yo two years back and had a gorgeous one til the end (literally on his death bed with him as he passed!) :)

We werenā€™t allowed a dog as kids bc both parents worked such long hours etc.
Plus my dad didnā€™t really like dogs (cat man!)

Anyway when dad died a few years back mum kept talking about finally getting one.

Trouble is she has an autoimmune disease as well arthritis and more.
She was doing SO well until last month and was doing her good, when she really hurt her back/hip bones and can barely walk.

Been very stressful for them both and I canā€™t even help.
Praying her pain will get sorted and pupā€™s manic-ness will lessen.
Sheā€™s done amazingly well at training her! (And all of her dogā€™s siblings are totally chilled out and calm šŸ™„)

Sorry over-sharing again!!

Hello everyone, I've just registered as a new member. I've been reading the posts, some are very amusing šŸ˜
Can anyone enlighten me on the presenters nicknames please? Who are chunts, delboy, 2sizes2small, spaniel ears.....and any others I might come across?
Great forum by the way! šŸ‘
Wet Evie, Worzel Gummidge (Melissa from Marla Wynne), Ambitious (Amanda Holden) Ruthless (Ruth Langsford) and Gobby (Chloe).

Welcome Dogwalker, I'm a big dog fan. Have fun on the forum, we're all nice IMO.

Loopy, my mum has spaniels and she's 85 this year. Not the wrong breed if you're active. Mum says they keep her going. Gorgeous dogs.

CC
Working Cockers are 'harder work' than regular cockers. Hope your Mom can enjoy her.

Working Cockers are 'harder work' than regular cockers. Hope your Mom can enjoy her.
The blue roan was the best and he was a demon for chasing hens, ducks etc. The current dog is a cross breed but still a lovely dog. Kills and eats rabbits though. Actually for an 85 year old lady, these dogs are hard work.

CC

Hello everyone, I've just registered as a new member. I've been reading the posts, some are very amusing šŸ˜
Can anyone enlighten me on the presenters nicknames please? Who are chunts, delboy, 2sizes2small, spaniel ears.....and any others I might come across?
Great forum by the way! šŸ‘
Catherine Huntley....CHuntley...Chunts

Latest posts

Back