Nilamani Kyanite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched the show and she “hopped” the studios from GC To Gemporia and said that it has been a long day😁!
She was a delight to watch!
No shouting and no hard sell!
Why not employ Her on the main channel?
Because the screeching harridans get more sales?

Because viewers message in stating how much they like the screeching harridans in the hope of being mentioned on the telly?

Because the planet is going to Hell in a hand basket?

Personally, what little I have seen of Ms Fox hasn't made me warm to her. Yes, she's all giggly etc, but like the rest she hardly ever mentions treatments. And when she's been covering on the main channel, she's been as hard sell as the rest.

No shouting and no hard sell!
Why not employ Her on the main channel?

You've just answered your own question ;)

Believe me though, it's only because she was filling in.

When she's 'comfortable', she's very much as hard sell as the rest - if not worse. She's awful on Gem Collector. Long drawn out 'stories' about stones that would compete with Alex McKay's Jackanory stories.

Personally, what little I have seen of Ms Fox hasn't made me warm to her. Yes, she's all giggly etc, but like the rest she hardly ever mentions treatments. And when she's been covering on the main channel, she's been as hard sell as the rest.

Spot on. When she was a Gemporia regular before switching to Gem Collector, she was as loud, fast and hard sell as the others.

That, alongside the constant giggling, made her equally as unwatchable.

Spot on. When she was a Gemporia regular before switching to Gem Collector, she was as loud, fast and hard sell as the others.

That, alongside the constant giggling, made her equally as unwatchable.
Thank you for your post ❤️

I don’t watch the GC much, I only switch over when they do the endless Prime shows.

Shame on me thinking that they had one presenter with a modicum of sincerity when she came on the main channel.

Thank you for your post ❤️

I don’t watch the GC much, I only switch over when they do the endless Prime shows.

Shame on me thinking that they had one presenter with a modicum of sincerity when she came on the main channel.
Sadly, I think those days are long gone on Gemporia now.

The only decent presenter is Jeff. Nick is also very calm and professional - but they couldn't wait to swap him with Emily once he'd finished the primal rubbish.

Even Poppy and Rosie have joined the faux shock, hard-sell brigade now.

The only decent presenter is Jeff. Nick is also very calm and professional - but they couldn't wait to swap him with Emily once he'd finished the primal rubbish.

Jeff has just called Kyanite 'Nilamani' - so, they've got to him too!

Poppy has always been gushy. I am not keen on her presenting style at all. Comes across as insincere. Used to enjoy Rosie and Nick on lifestyle.

Latest posts

Back