Nina TSV 3.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 179
  • Nina TSV 4.jpg
    Nina TSV 4.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 196
  • Nina TSV 5.jpg
    Nina TSV 5.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 183
Ah yes and the long back. Perfect for these times in case you get caught short when out, no public toilets open and you :poop:. It will all be nicely covered :D

CC

2 lengths, that explains it.

Although to me 2 lengths doesn’t mean shove a bit of plain material as a skirt hem it means the same garment is x inches longer than the other. But hey ho I‘m not a “designer”

Godet panel? It looks like one of those transformation challenges on sewing bee..make something out of these polyester bedsheets from the 70's...or that they ran out of the material so had to use anything they could find so it would go round the model. Hideous hideous garment..well it's not a garment in my book it's a fabric cover...do with it what you will ...chuck it over the budgerigar's cage at night, throw it over that threadbare patch on the arm of the sofa, throw it in the bin....but fgs don't wear it!

Attachments

• Nina Leonard TSV 1.jpg
    Nina Leonard TSV 1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Nina Leonard TSV 2.jpg
    Nina Leonard TSV 2.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 261
  • Nina Leonard TSV 3.jpg
    Nina Leonard TSV 3.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 226
  • Nina Leonard TSV 4.jpg
    Nina Leonard TSV 4.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 261
Oh heck that`s a godamn awful frock. Like something Mrs Bucket would have worn in Keeping Up Appearances and with a hat, gloves and a bag hanging over her arm.
The beige spotted version is truly truly dreadful. I`m nearer to 70 than I am to 60 and I wouldn`t be seen dead in it so heaven knows which age group its aimed at ?

Looks like it's been put together by a committee! There's a saying that goes...It's so wrong that it's right however, it doesn't apply to this monstrosity! It's wrong on so many levels...I almost don't know where to start! But here goes...The panels (was there not enough fabric to finish the dress?), The tie belt...just why?, the sweaty fabric, the random "tailoring", the hideous designs, the cheap looking creased fabric, the visible stitching!
Polite words fail me too...so I'll say it so you don't have to...It's effin' disgusting!
Beach to bar? Desk to dance hall? - No... Bathroom to bins and don't forget to throw the dress in the bin whilst you're there..yeah you'll have to walk back naked...but to be honest I think I'd rather!
Wonder what the price will be.....should be about £7.99 lol!

You give them£7.99 And they give you £7.94 back and the difference is for the bag levy.

The wardroom department of Last of the Summer Wine will be buying them up for a possible remake. It’s like something Ena Sharpels would wear to a wedding with her best hairnet.

I agree, though I think Ena would probably have more taste! On a serious note though...QVC - We can live with/ just about cope with bad taste (one man's meat etc) but poor quality as well - This is unacceptable, especially when we know you will be charging a premium price (even on a tsv). This dress should have been rejected on the count of it being terrible quality - An insult to the company and an even bigger insult to the customer!

Bathroom to bins :ROFLMAO:😂😂 love it ! and then throw it IN the bin, even better 😂😂😂(y)

Realistically, if anything its totally the wrong length. How often do you see anyone wear a knee length 50's style frock ? not often in this country. Teens wear minis, those with good figures wear bodycons, and the rest of us wear midi or maxi dresses. This is typical for the American market, all outdoor hoe down picnics, Sunday church bakes, and Stepford Wife Moms !

Latest posts

Back